Enhance BiS

LadyVache said:
That was my guess when someone in my guild mentioned only ever seeing those on a hunter. However, it doesn't really make much logical sense to give hunters and shamans superior leather gear that will be replaced in 2 levels. Not sure why they would make one set so much better than the other.

Because these new stats were drawn up after the secondary stats change (removal of SP and AP for example), so they had new stat budgets. The did a better job with stat conversion because they were starting from scratch on this set of shoulders than they did with updating the old ones. It sucks, but hey. at least rogues, druids, and clothies can get AB boots while shamans, hunters, and plate wearers can't.

Rivfader said:
Because these new stats were drawn up after the secondary stats change (removal of SP and AP for example), so they had new stat budgets. The did a better job with stat conversion because they were starting from scratch on this set of shoulders than they did with updating the old ones. It sucks, but hey. at least rogues, druids, and clothies can get AB boots while shamans, hunters, and plate wearers can't.

So I guess feral druids are the real losers since they don't wear AB boots because they don't need minor speed : (

LadyVache said:
So I guess feral druids are the real losers since they don't wear AB boots because they don't need minor speed : (

^ilol'd, so tru :p

My suggestion, make a bug report about it and make ticket after ticket daily until they make the new stats available for all classes. Really no reason to not do it.

"Both items are rewards for completing random dungeons and getting the satchels for those. It appears as one may be more geared toward certain armor types, however, we are unable to disclose much more information than that as it is internal. The items are generally both the same."

Basically a giant pile of shit....lol

Users who are viewing this thread