Enh shammy?

Donalaar

Legend
What would a BiS enhancement shaman look like today?
How would you raise your hit; through gear or enchants? (Or both?)
Lurked for 2 hours, still haven't found an updated armory link. I'm looking for them details.

inb4 enh sux

Lurked for 2 hours, still haven't found an updated armory link. I'm looking for them details.

inb4 enh sux

In its current state, youd be hurting the bracket more than helping it by rolling an enhance shaman.

I don't feel like enhance yet one of my favorite specs to play in the game is viable in this bracket which is kind of sad, would have been alot better if they gave us frost shock at 20 insteed of 22.

Actually, enhancement shamans are so deadly that they have been banned from 15-19 bracket by the NSA on their level 1 orc warriors while lurking for terrorists, it is said that an enhancement shaman can slash through the whole enemy team before they can blink an eye, and no one has ever returned from a BG with an enh shaman on the opposing team, he single-handedly contains and tbags 10 people while running the flag and instant afk his allies.

Actually, enhancement shamans are so deadly that they have been banned from 15-19 bracket by the NSA on their level 1 orc warriors while lurking for terrorists, it is said that an enhancement shaman can slash through the whole enemy team before they can blink an eye, and no one has ever returned from a BG with an enh shaman on the opposing team, he single-handedly contains and tbags 10 people while running the flag and instant afk his allies.

No, nononono. You got that wrong. 'Twas but the deadly mind flay of a shadow priest they were referring to.

No matter how bad they currently are, what would an updated enhancement shaman look like today in the matter of gear and enchants?

Anyone?
Tips?

inb4 enh sux

I tried enh at 19 and it was okk, if you get ele force on daggers, or mainhand mace and offhand dagger, goes well with the dwarf "mace" racial. And then stack some haste with agility, seems to be pretty decent.
But it would be easier to go elemental :)

I tried enh at 19 and it was okk, if you get ele force on daggers, or mainhand mace and offhand dagger, goes well with the dwarf "mace" racial. And then stack some haste with agility, seems to be pretty decent.
But it would be easier to go elemental :)

Wouldn't dancing steel on 2x McGowan be sexier than 2x knives with elemental force?

No, eleforce procs off flameshock and stuff, so its SOOOOO valuable u cant go without it.

My 20 enhance is in my signature, just put mcgowans for weps (eleforce) and other no-duh looms where they should be.

Oh btw, youre better off using stained shadowcraft gear not mail, just for the hit.

Hope you have fun!

P.S. haste and stam are your best friends. there are some useful threads around TI about the haste, so just searchbar those. as far as stam goes, stack stack stack. ranged will kill you without frostshock.

talents are controversial, but I prefer SBT for its instant absorb then absorb over time. The passive ones just dont help as much considering that they proc only when you are about to die....

mining for the stam (imo, a musthave) then probably herbalism for the haste you will need.

gl!

Last edited by a moderator:
imo play what you want, a brackets community is not to decide what you play but enha shaman is just not viable

Users who are viewing this thread