Eng Bug

Nah mate, It's been hotfixed.

some say it does, some say it doesn't, all I know is, I lose my mats and my mate ends up with item soulbound each time i try it :(

Me and my mate tried doing it with a BOE set of gloves, just d/c's us both and tazzik goes on but gets soulbound to the wrong person...

however, the 200-425 engi goblin bug still works (did it 4 times last night and got me tazzik!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to do it twice two weeks ago but I tried it twice this week for my rogue to get synapse and for a friend to give him tazik and neither worked so I think it is hot fixed now

Me and my mate tried doing it with a BOE set of gloves, just d/c's us both and tazzik goes on but gets soulbound to the wrong person...

however, the 200-425 engi goblin bug still works (did it 4 times last night and got me tazzik!)

Pretty sure the gloves have to be dropped by a boss in a raid/instance as the "2 hour rule" is the reason you can bypass the soulbounding of the item.

To be honest. I don't think it's bugged, just people actually putting the tazik on are a bit shit with their co-ordination to get trade done properly.

agree dotslol,

the probs was like overjoyed and forgot to press trade "mom im about to get tazik" jk didnt press trade fast enough

Users who are viewing this thread