<Enfeeble> Now accepting skilled 19s!

Mulciber

Legend
Enfeeble is now accepting ALL of the twink brackets in hopes to expand our reaches to a wider community and earn a name for ourself. You still have to meet the requirements and be very skilled at the twink you play. As far as raids and gearing goes, we definitely help our guildies gear up and have twink pvp tutoring sessions weekly to help improve our members. This includes: 19s, 29s, 39s, 49s, 59s, 60s, 70s.

That being said, Enfeeble is now accepting all you skilled 19s out there. I play 19s every now and then, and lately I haven't really been all that impressed with a lot of the skill cap the 19 guilds have. So if you're good at what you do and what a guild to pvp with, we're here for you!

How you will benefit:

1. Zul'Jin has a 19 twink guild alliance side that is becoming active again. So having this guild accept 19s on horde side will keep ques fresh!

2. We have a 50 slot ventrilo and a 5 slot gbank to help on your gear!

3. We do metal concerts in vent and have a great time in guild chat. we are also currently trying to level up the guild, so more rewards to come soon!

Battlegroup: Ruin

<Enfeeble> of Zul ' jin

not trying to be mean, but please post this in recruitment :3

Yea, it's really irritating to wake up, and find the same recruitment-post in all of the twink-bracket sections.

Its not the same, I manually typed each one and added a different post for all the different brackets. :)

Ahh, I see the recruitment thread. No idea that existed honestly. But this isn't really a direct guild recruitment, its an update which links to the website where the original recruitment is. So I think it would fit the forums ToS. :O

this is a hood idea, good luck to you guys. theres already quite a few horde 19s on zuljin so you may want to talk to them

Kahr said:
this is a hood idea, good luck to you guys. theres already quite a few horde 19s on zuljin so you may want to talk to them

Thank you :)

The idea came to my mind, and I visioned a MASSIVE guild full of some of the best twink pvp'ers and I created this update. I hope it flourishes as I hope it to.

Users who are viewing this thread