<Enfeeble> Hardcore 70 PvP Guild

Actually I thought CST was ahead of EST. :X

That would put me at 11pm EST my time for the start. Which i cannot make since I am 17 and this would be a school night. I'm down for pretty much any day but they need to be earlier for the weekdays. Weekends are different. ;o

Hai.

I'm 2,3k rated on my main in 3s (no bragin or w/e)

just 1 question

Can you get the wrathfull tabard @ 70 if you've got 2,3k+ in 3s or 5s?

/Baffelol @ Lightning's Blade, 70 Twink in progress.

You can get the tabard of brute force. Not sure about the wrathful yet.

Edit: yes you can, I just checked the vendor. No level requirement. So you can purchase at 70.

Mulciber said:
You can get the tabard of brute force. Not sure about the wrathful yet.

Edit: yes you can, I just checked the vendor. No level requirement. So you can purchase at 70.

Very nice, any 3s activity @ 70 atm?

Was in SotA a few hours ago.. Should tell your Rogues Over something and Qt something... Sorry they were too bad to remember them. To stop sapping and running away like little bitches and instead fight. I beat the both of them vs just me, then after that all they would do is sap me and run away.

Stabatha said:
Was in SotA a few hours ago.. Should tell your Rogues Over something and Qt something... Sorry they were too bad to remember them. To stop sapping and running away like little bitches and instead fight. I beat the both of them vs just me, then after that all they would do is sap me and run away.

Y so srs? :(

Stabatha said:

I hope to god you aren't a healer class making these comments.

How much resi are u guys rollin with in both arenas / bgs?

Just hit 70, DING.

Edit: /Baffelol @ Lightning's Blade, 70 Twink in progress imo.

Stabatha said:

You do realize Qtea is a 4 time glad right?

Mulciber said:

I could till probably destroy them.

probly one of them spriest/rogues or RPSers D:

Mulciber said:

I LOL'd... Why does he run away from another Rogue so much then... Is my Marshal title that scary looking? Why would a 4 time Glad continue to run from that much easy picking honor? Maybe the account was 4 time glad before he bought it ;)

Honestly I haven't seen anyone good from enfeeble yet... Your about as bad as your old 60 guild.. c'thun was harder. I think going against, most noticable are the seventy guild and still does za for bear. Most orginized playing with would prolly be twink info.

i think you forgot to tell them he had no hp and u get raped by everysingle rogue you try to kill

Lolz. I've finally decided I'm done with 70 arena. Its unbalanced as shit post 4.0. My 2's partner is going 85 to do arena with my 85 rogue, and I'll just stick to a bg every now and then on Mulciber.

Finally decided that healers who can 3 shot me with none of my Cd's up really gets old (well, specifically talking of fotm holy pallies who pop cds, HOJ, and exo spam 3 times to = profit). I'm also pretty tired of 3 shotting most shitties in arena, and then all of a sudden losing to a key board turning comp that beats us because of class inbalance.

We were going to wait until Arena Master, but we decided it wouldn't be a legit title and any one who gets it at this bracket isn't good. And now I'm going to get 2200 at 85 baiguyz! :O

I laugh at myself for ever calling the 70 arena bracket legit after 4.0, was pretty damn stupid of me.

Users who are viewing this thread