EU+US Enchants still matter?

yeah black magic has been known for 4-5months idk why ur all losing your minds trying to keep this quiet

And this is why sh!t like this gets nerfed. It needs to be kept on the down low.
The people that don't have access can easily contribute to the site by making guides or what not and thus will gain entry to Royal Lounge. Contributing to site will enhance the site. It is a win win situation.

Nope. It's so some of you can keep exploits and advantages that might be lesser known to yourselves so you can faceroll and pretend you're special. That you can make $$ from them for the site is just a bonus.

Nope. It's so some of you can keep exploits and advantages that might be lesser known to yourselves so you can faceroll and pretend you're special. That you can make $$ from them for the site is just a bonus.

Having extra haste really isn't 'faceroll'.
Be a contributing member to the site and you too can gain access to the Royal Lounge. I am all for sharing secrets of Twinking with everyone. It just should be kept away from prying eyes.

/cheers

Extra anything in a template system certainly helps when others don't have it. I've seen your BS before but not interested.

Black Magic. And I'm pretty sure runeforging for dks works in bgs too. If you count that as enchanting.

Users who are viewing this thread