EU+US Enchants on non-BoA leggings?

That fact that so many of you never had a clue about this leads be to believe that you cats ain't real.

That fact that so many of you never had a clue about this leads be to believe that you cats ain't real.

Nah...
It’s just the same exploit that was used for the arcanums and Naxx shoulders. And the gem exploit that many many people cried foul over.

/cheers

Its not even a meme 15 stacks, and i carred that entired game the laste that could of happened is @Druiddroid not be autistic and help kill a FC at 15 stacks instead of being in mid with his thumb up his ass.
That's actually sad, it's the 29 Bracket man.. not the Blizzard qualifiers.

Nah...
It’s just the same exploit that was used for the arcanums and Naxx shoulders. And the gem exploit that many many people cried foul over.

/cheers

You could just apply Naxx shoulders normally, no exploit required. It was Aldor/Scryer that needed the exploit

there used to be a macro that helped w getting the timing on this right, if someone still has that or knows were to find it could you share here or pm me plz? rn I am getting the chant to land the right way very infrequently. -_-

there used to be a macro that helped w getting the timing on this right, if someone still has that or knows were to find it could you share here or pm me plz? rn I am getting the chant to land the right way very infrequently. -_-

This is what I am looking for.

/cheers

nearly ten years of this exploit working and you say it "didnt last long at all" ?????? please mail me some of whatever you are smoking
Sorry I cannot emote sarcasm. I put a comma to show it but I guess it didn't help lol.

Still lookin for some help. I threw frags on white belts for now bc i am still real bad at this timing -_-
Anyone got any advice or that macro id appreciate it.

You could just apply Naxx shoulders normally, no exploit required. It was Aldor/Scryer that needed the exploit
Tbh people have no clue what naxx enchants even are now days... they use it just about everything "I have naxx head/leg enchant!!"

Users who are viewing this thread