Enchant Searching

I am currently looking for specific enchants, namely the

Formula: Enchant Gloves - Healing Power.

[item]Formula: Enchant Gloves - Healing Power[/item]

My server must not be old enough to have aquired this enchant(Muradin), but my 19 priest Lílz is in desperate need of help. I love playing her but I have a feeling she's under par. Any comments/critiques are welcome.

On a side note, how do I paste gear in these channels? Excuse the nuubness, is there a forum for posting and i just missed it?

To post your gear you have to do it manually, either just link the URL of the item from Wowhead, or just type out the name (most people know what the gear is anyways xD) I would also try suggesting using the new WoWHead Profiler to search for someone on your server with the enchant...

Well i like the profiler, but i cant search for people who have the enchant...makes me a sad panda really. Any ideas?

im really suprised no one has that on your server since they upped the drop rate of all old world enchant recipes, no bored 80 enchanters on your server running molten core i guess

roudy said:
im really suprised no one has that on your server since they upped the drop rate of all old world enchant recipes, no bored 80 enchanters on your server running molten core i guess

its AQ20/40

Users who are viewing this thread