Enchant Cloak - Dodge

Hi people, i just want a confirmation on this.

it seems that since 3.03 that enchant has became 35+ just like any BC enchants. at least that what the vendor from LOWER CITY says. i remember wanting it so badly for my twink needs and it didn't have that to begin with. i've looked everywhere to try and find if it was true and it really is.

i've gone to the vendor and check it on myself. and it is true it became like this and requiring a level 35+ item to enchant it on. so what i wanna know is... is the old AQ chant still going on, or are we screwed and we can't put 12 dodge rating on cloak anymore ?

some also say that even thought it needs 35+ it still applies to sentry cloak so i wanna know for sure, what's hapenning on this ? cause this is a big nerf to twinks if its not like that anymore.

i just wanna know if the old chant is still a possibility !

here a wowhead proof with comments prooving it.

Enchant Cloak - Dodge

Yea they changed the chant but there are a few people like myself that chanted a sentry up with 12 dodge and dint equip. So if you have some extra money i wouldnt mind selling it to you.

Soyz - azgalor

you can still get the +12 dodge. You just need to find someone who got the recipe from AQ

Hmm this is odd :p

I put the 12 dodge enchant(from rep) onto a veilum maybe.. 1-2 weeks ago mailed it to my alt and i used it and my cloak is enchanted... so :eek: who knows!

and yes it said it required 35+ when i did it

is it still possible to get the old recipe? i heard the lower city recipe requires different mats from the original

Leshugg said:
Hmm this is odd :p

I put the 12 dodge enchant(from rep) onto a veilum maybe.. 1-2 weeks ago mailed it to my alt and i used it and my cloak is enchanted... so :eek: who knows!

and yes it said it required 35+ when i did it

two weeks ago, ehj? was it an Armor II (i'd guess it'd have to be).

I can confirm that, as of 2/3/2009, if you enchant the Dodge to a Level 1 armor vellum, that you can put it on ANY cloak you want (and yes, i used the recepe from Lower city, before you ask).

Get it done fast!

It does not work with Boar's Speed, alas. Must be a hotfix coming...

it works probably because the two chants cast the same "spell" lol rock on, i'll get a hold of that

fuzzles said:
is it still possible to get the old recipe? i heard the lower city recipe requires different mats from the original

Originally that was the case but in 2.3 patch or maybe prior to that they changed it so that not only this but also 15 agi gloves from AQ now use TBC enchanting mats

It does matter since i'm going for 50% chances of doge + dodge glyph.

figured out that my hunter twink had a lot of problems lately, many people were over abusing glitches and bugs everywhere. the brackets been going haywire on rivendare since wrath came out.

i was now dieing real fast without a healer backing me up. since my friends weren't always with me i decided to try something else and since i eneded up having aspect of the monkey up all the time, i decided to give it a go and thought to myself its not big of a deal. but then it struck me... monkey speed popped 3 times in a row, 2 more then i needed to get away and make a comeback. i then noticed how with aspect of the monkey i can get it to 35% dodge which is 1 hit out of 3 dodged.

right now...

12 dodge rating = 2.0% chances to dodge on my hunter 19.

so make the maths.

with improved aspect of the monkey, i am at 35% that includes the dodge cloak enchant which is better then +3 agility if you ask me.

CLOAK + 2x Ring of eluding + dodge libram + 2x arena grand master + aspect of the monkey + glyph of the monkey = 1 hit out of 2 will trigger it thus giving me 30% faster speed for 6 seconds which is more then enough to compltely outrun my opponent turn around and shoot him 4 times with what i have. all that without getting hit whatsoever !

make the math, its the new way to go for hunters.

the only way for rogues to survive is to sprint thru monkey speed like one did on me !

its ridiculous, that's why i wanted to ask, because i wanted to know if it was worth for me to get it, or if it was nerfed whatsoever !

I find that, pound for pound, Dodge is still the best cloak inchant for the 19 bracket (at least in melee types- not sure for a caster). As mentioned before, you can still get it on a >35 lvl item by having the enchant cast on an lvl 1 Armor Velumn (Doesn't matter if it's the old-world AQ one or the BC/Lower City Rep one).

Users who are viewing this thread