Emnesty - 19 Rogue Twink

May I ask? Why is 1 agi 4 stam better then +5 expertise for any melee class?

Bragh said:
May I ask? Why is 1 agi 4 stam better then +5 expertise for any melee class?

Yea I think the same thing I forget the stam because I have 1351 unbuffed and 5 expertise is obviously better then 1 agility.

curleypwnsu said:
Yea I think the same thing I forget the stam because I have 1351 unbuffed and 5 expertise is obviously better then 1 agility.

Because expertise is usless when attacking from behind. As sub you should be able to spend the majority of your time BEHIND the target. I feel like I've explained this to the same people before . . .

Rivfader said:
Because expertise is usless when attacking from behind. As sub you should be able to spend the majority of your time BEHIND the target. I feel like I've explained this to the same people before . . .

You are never gonna be BEHIND a target all the time unless u are in a wsg with a grp of retards who don't know how to keep u in combat.

curleypwnsu said:
You are never gonna be BEHIND a target all the time unless u are in a wsg with a grp of retards who don't know how to keep u in combat.

This post just proves how much you know about your class.

Quinp said:
This post just proves how much you know about your class.

Even the best rogue cant be behind their target all the time. Expertise>minimal agi and stam in this case.

You don't have to be behind them ALL the time for the expertise to not be worth it. Just most of the time. If you have a hard time staying behind your targetthen foreman's are definatley worth it, I don't have that problem though.

Users who are viewing this thread