Emma's shaman

Theblackgirl @ Sylvanas - Community - World of Warcraft
I'm pretty happy with this character. The transmog and gear set. But It would be very kind if you have some advice to improve my shaman. I appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. Otherwise, I hope you like it and have the best friday ever. :eek:
Cheers

I like it :)
Personally I'd use mark of tyranny instead of pvp or int trinket, it increases survivability quite a lot, at least it does for me on my lock.
Nice mogs aswel :)

stockades shield
dpr
vision belt or nobility
mindthrust

lfh mog
tabard

gear 7/10
mog 5/10

I like it :)
Personally I'd use mark of tyranny instead of pvp or int trinket, it increases survivability quite a lot, at least it does for me on my lock.
Nice mogs aswel :)
Thanks! ;) I'll try do some changes then!

stockades shield
dpr
vision belt or nobility
mindthrust

lfh mog
tabard

gear 7/10
mog 5/10
Thanks! Much appreciated. :p

Thanks! ;) I'll try do some changes then!

what trinket to use depends a lot on your and the enemy's team comps in my opnion, so if you got a lot of heals use int trink, 0-1 heals go with tyranny ^^
you'll get the hang of it easy :)

what trinket to use depends a lot on your and the enemy's team comps in my opnion, so if you got a lot of heals use int trink, 0-1 heals go with tyranny ^^
you'll get the hang of it easy :)
Yeah :cool: Aslo thinking of getting a haste gear with the cloak, waist, double trinkets. Don't think that it will be a huge different, but may be fun to try something new.
cheers!

gunna have to disagree sorry mang

mana is a problem for hpalas, dunno how it will pan out in wod but not gonna say eyepatch is gonna be bis then, especially if linked get access to tattered dreadmist mask.

The only things I'd say would be to use Serpent's Gloves over Gold Flecked, because Serpent's Gloves actually have about 2 more armor. It's silly and makes only a small difference, but twinking is twinking.

Oh, and I'd use Mark of Tyranny if I were you.

Mark of Tyranny + Nature's Guardian + Alliance Battle Standard should put you in the high 3000's

The only things I'd say would be to use Serpent's Gloves over Gold Flecked, because Serpent's Gloves actually have about 2 more armor. It's silly and makes only a small difference, but twinking is twinking.

Oh, and I'd use Mark of Tyranny if I were you.

Mark of Tyranny + Nature's Guardian + Alliance Battle Standard should put you in the high 3000's

Sparkproof Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft is the best alternative for ally shamans.

sparkproof, novels robe , dpr, nobles belt, black wolf bracers

Theblackgirl @ Sylvanas - Community - World of Warcraft
I'm pretty happy with this character. The transmog and gear set. But It would be very kind if you have some advice to improve my shaman. I appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. Otherwise, I hope you like it and have the best friday ever. :eek:
Cheers
Pretty solid shaman. Only difference I have on mine is the BM trinket is that someone mentioned, some very rare drops, and mail heirlooms. But those are not critical items. Much of the "high end" gear nowadays is player choice.
Very nice transmogrification as well. Dwarves will be getting a bit of a racial buff come WoD.
Have fun !

Sweetsidney

Users who are viewing this thread