Eminem's Signature Shop - F2P Friend's only ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
eminemx, this is just an amazing idea! I would really love one but!
can you do something else for me?

I have a youtube channel about F2P stuff
DubbsBegins2012 - YouTube
as you can see, i have no background... :(

I am not really good at using photoshop / illustrator etc.
I was dying to figure out what to do about making one of these backgrounds and i gave up. :(

I see that the signature and the youtube background are pretty similar things.
So if you can, I would really LOVE it if you make one for me.

Text : DubbsBegins, Subscribe
Color Scheme : dark green
Class : druid
Race : night elf
Pose : casting!
Font : Birth Of A Hero Font - 1001 Free Fonts (BirthOfAHero Font)
Font color : white or gray
Armory
Dubbs @ Norgannon - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

I woud like me (druid) casting a nature(green) spell (like regrowth) in a dark green (very dark almost black)
and since there are two sides for youtube page, I would love to see some druid forms (cat and bear) in blue hair NE form (the darkest color for druid forms
background with some leaves in the air :)
with the text DubbsBegins
I would love to have your name on the bottom too :)
(like By Eminemx)

And finally, this is what i found on making a Youtube 2012 channel page background.
New Youtube Layout 2011/2012 Custom Background Tutorial [Free Templates in Description] - YouTube

I dont think i wanted anything this bad ever in F2P WoW / TI / YouTube.
If you can do it, ill love you lol :) thanks even if you cant do it

EDIT : If this is just too much :( i would still love a signature too :)

Absolutely I will! Youtube backgrounds take quite a bit more work, but I have made one before:

Coltlol - YouTube

Woo!

*Text: Hopscotch & Mizzy (special characters omitted, because those fonts don't have them)
*Color Scheme: Black and Purple
*Class: Feral Druid
*Race: Kitty :p (Night elf Purple Cat [http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/_...elf-Catforms.jpg/425px-Nightelf-Catforms.jpg] Tauren Cat - Top Left Color [http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/_...auren-Catforms.jpg/425px-Tauren-Catforms.jpg]
^Font: You Murderer Font
-Pose: Attacking
Gear-set: N/A

Thanks for doing this! :)

Ugh, the photos you gave me are such low resolution I literally can't do anything that's even close to presentable. If you could get me some better photo's I'd gladly see what I could do.

Ugh, the photos you gave me are such low resolution I literally can't do anything that's even close to presentable. If you could get me some better photo's I'd gladly see what I could do.

Oh, I didnt expect you to use those specifically, just wanted a visual reference so you knew what color they were. I thought youd be able to pull it up in your model viewer. If not Ill see what I can find.

Oh, I didnt expect you to use those specifically, just wanted a visual reference so you knew what color they were. I thought youd be able to pull it up in your model viewer. If not Ill see what I can find.

Unfortunately model viewer does not support forms (or at least my current version of it, there might be an update). If you can get my higher res pictures or anywhere where I can fabricate said photos, I'll gladly finish up your signature!

This is a great contribution to community.
I once got a very neat signature for my P2P main, here is it ->
Zrg2.jpg

Now guy that made it (his MMO-champion nick is Sokogeka) has made a lot of other signatures, maybe folks can check out the topic and find some ideas for their character (or OP for his works :) )
Here is the link for rest of his signatures -> Sokogeka's signatures

I Hope my youtube background is coming soon!!!

I am now making custom sigs as well. Will be posting mine later today. Same details and rules as Eminemx's post apply for my signatures too. So, hit me up please...I need to build my skills back up! (been using PS for over 10 years, but haven't used it lately)

-DTHPWN
Ginsüü - F2P Twink Goblin Rogue @ Aerie Peak
Imadoctortoo - F2P Twink Blood Elf Priest @ Aerie Peak
More to come...?
Profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread