Embarrassing

Kyiolol

Legend
Sorry @ all Rogues, but please Learn to Play lol, Rogue got buffed and every f****** noob reroll or Equip his old Rogue to get FOTM!! Nice gz, looking for a second Rogue in Wsg and Ambush everything..

I know it will get nerfed, for sure it will get nerfed.

Sorry for Terms, but i´m going Enrage, when i see on Horde side 7 Rogues -.-

in 1on1 i will kick your ass =/

Yes Sorry, to much hate... cant controll myself *_*

Just Emberrassing, press 1 button to faceroll everything >.<

Rogues did deserve a buff, but blizzard gave rogues too much of a buff. I say that as both a rogue twink and a druid. But its not just rogues either my warrior twink has crit up too 1.2k. Which is a bit retarded.

I have played my rogue for 4 years +, i didnt stop playing after 3.2, and even tho they were pretty useless, i played for fun. Now they got buffed every1 either cries or rerolls. Annoys me that players like myself get flamed even though we've bested the worst and continued to play our rogues, instead of rerolling shammy/hunt/druids.

Sup kyio its Zûmoto, yeah rogues got a bit buffed but i dont see muti or combat viable (even tried both last night), ill promise i take u down next time on 1v1 ;D

Messing around with shadowstep and mitigating damage that way is just way too fun to not to miss, sorry guys :( .

I only play my rogue, and I specd MUT. Are you saying im a FoTM baddie?

Why arst thao player hateing on me? Your post Is directed to all rogues...

Lolcharger said:
Sup kyio its Zûmoto, yeah rogues got a bit buffed but i dont see muti or combat viable (even tried both last night), ill promise i take u down next time on 1v1 ;D

Messing around with shadowstep and mitigating damage that way is just way too fun to not to miss, sorry guys :( .

Hehe, try it ;PP

Users who are viewing this thread