Ele shammy arena.

Hey guys im gearing up my ele shammy as I type this and i want some ideas on a good 3's comp i was thinking

frost mage ele shammy and holy pally or maybe a rogue and holy pally of course ive never 70 twinked so im prob a noob at

good comps what would the community suggest (im ele shammy i have to be in it!). Thanks.

On my ele shammy ive played with a disc all the time with either a mage destro lock or rogue

rogue was prolly the most fun then destro but at 2.1 atm with mage/disc, started off in the team playing my warrior but logged when we met double mage disc after double mage disc, hence the team name

http://eu.battle.net...%c3%b5/advanced

no tazzik, 5th relevel ):

Every setup is inferior to rmp or mmp or rrp or just any mix of those classes, u will go oom in a jiffy if u have to offheal, and trust me u will. If priests figure burning u makes u go oom, u can say bb to half ur spells, and spend the rest of the match casting lava burst and lightning bolt :[

Fun class to play though has a good chance early game, plus counters low resi mages/rogues quite hard

Every setup is inferior to rmp or mmp or rrp or just any mix of those classes, u will go oom in a jiffy if u have to offheal, and trust me u will. If priests figure burning u makes u go oom, u can say bb to half ur spells, and spend the rest of the match casting lava burst and lightning bolt :[

Fun class to play though has a good chance early game, plus counters low resi mages/rogues quite hard

first off triple 72 prot is best cleave 1 shot any mage or priest even through pain sup 2nd best prob shear cleave with 71 enh , 70 ele , 70 disc (possibly 74 disc for mass dispell but loose to much resil in my opinion) people have to be good tho for this , rmp / mmp is easy comp dont have to any skill apart from poly / cs focus macro's and ur in for a win easily to 2.2k anyway , 70 mage , 74 boomkin , 70 disc also works amazing with sheep / clone if played well , basicually anything with a mage and priest is a good combo (no qq intended) while anyone who levels to 72 had an advantage in some parts they also usually become kill target for loss of resil meh

just bought te necklace, was using a sunwell ressi one before didnt realise. happy?

also, whats your point i checked your armoury and you d indeed have all your sockets gemmed and yet still no 2k acheiv in 3s as a mage? =/

inb4 "i dont pvp much", well you have 1750 acheivement in 3s and 128 arena matches won, thats currently more than me =/

just bought te necklace, was using a sunwell ressi one before didnt realise. happy?

also, whats your point i checked your armoury and you d indeed have all your sockets gemmed and yet still no 2k acheiv in 3s as a mage? =/

inb4 "i dont pvp much", well you have 1750 acheivement in 3s and 128 arena matches played, thats currently more than me =/

dont hate on the arcane mage he is cute
<

Ele sham frost mage dpriest global someone with a shatter + ele mastery lavaburst and tazik if you have it...

Users who are viewing this thread