ele shaman 4.0 BiS?

I was bored... :D

Head: Heirloom mail (intellect one)

neck: 3 Stam or wsg one.

shoulder: Heirloom

back: I would say satchel

Chest: Heirloom

wrist: There's some nice leather wrists coming in cata that have crit..

weapon: heirloom (aurastone)

shield: Some nice intellect shields come cata

gloves: Maybe Jutebraid if you're horde

belt: Probably satchel

legs: Not sure

boots: New cata leather ones i think

Healyy said:
thanks for the quick responses, are the item changes for cata coming this tuesday?

They come with the patch and no one knows the official release date of the patch.

@ twinkypriest

thats the expansion itself ^.-

but there is no official release date of the 4.0.1. and 4.0.3. patches. :( i hope 4.0.1. comes soon ;)

------------------------------------------------------

Head:

Now - Shadow Goggles / Fishing Hat

Cataclysm - Mystical Coif of Elements @19 (+10 Stamina, +6 Intellect, +4 Spirit, +4 Crit Rating)

Neck:

Now - Scout's Medallion (Horde Only) / Sentinel's Medallion (Alliance Only)

Cataclysm - Scout's Medallion (Horde Only) / Sentinel's Medallion (Alliance Only)

Shoulder:

Now - Mystical Pauldrons of Elements

Cataclysm - Mystical Pauldrons of Elements @19 (+7 Stamina, +5 Intellect, +5 Crit Rating)

Back:

Now - Spidersilk Drape

Cataclysm - Spidersilk Drape / Tumultuous Cloak of the Sorcerer (+4 Stamina, +4 Intellect, +4 Haste Rating) / Ancient Bloodmoon Cloak @ 19 (+5 Stamina, +3 Intellect, +2 Crit Rating, +2 Haste Rating)

Chest:

Now - Inferno Robe (Horde Only) / Mystical Vest of Elements

Cataclysm - Inferno Robe (Horde Only) *Note - Being Grandfathered in Cataclysm, get it now* / Mystical Vest of Elements @19 (+10 Stamina, +6 Intellect, +6 Crit Rating)

Wrist:

Now - Wrangler's Wristbands of Intellect (+5 Intellect) / Mindthrust Bracers

Cataclysm - Wrangler's Wristbands of Intellect (+5 Intellect) / Mindthrust Bracers / Crystalline Cuffs / Uninsured Bracers (Horde Only) / Ancient Cuffs (Alliance Only)

Gloves:

Now - Jutebraid Gloves (Horde Only) / Serpent Gloves / Gold-Flecked Gloves

Cataclysm - Jutebraid Gloves (Horde Only) *Note - Being Grandfathered in Cataclysm, get it now* / Serpent Gloves / Gold-Flecked Gloves

Belt:

Now - Girdle of the Blindwatcher

Cataclysm - Girdle of the Blindwatcher / Vigorous Belt of the Moon (+5 Intellect, +3 Stamina, +5 Spirit) / Vigorous Belt of the Vision (+8 Spell Power, +4 Intellect, +2 Stamina) <- *Note - Probably getting changed*

Legs:

Now - Darkweave Breeches / Sacred Burial Trousers (Horde Only)

Cataclysm - Darkweave Breeches / Sacred Burial Trousers (Horde Only) *Note - Being Grandfathered in Cataclysm, get it now*

*Note - Mystical Kilt of Elements is in database, but does not have stats yet; Possible Release in a Cataclysm Patch?*

Boots:

Now - Spidersilk Boots

Cataclysm - Spidersilk Boots / Conspirator's Slippers (Horde Only) / Walking Boots

Weapon:

Now - Devout Aurastone Hammer

Cataclysm - Devout Aurastone Hammer @19 (+3 Stamina, +4 Intellect, +1 Crit Rating, +39 Spell Power)

Shield:

Now - Forest Buckler / Arctic Buckler

Cataclysm - Seedcloud Buckler / Arctic Buckler *Note - Level of quest is changing for 20+ in Cataclysm, so get it now* / Forest Buckler

*Note - I separated Ring 1 / Ring 2 by Normal Rings and BoA Rings; You can use any combination of these Rings together as you see fit*

Ring 1:

Now - Advisor's Ring (Horde Only) / Lorekeeper's Ring (Alliance Only) / Invoker's Signet (Horde Only) / Bronze Band of Force / Lavishly Jeweled Ring / Seal of Sylvanas (Horde Only) / Seal of Wrynn (Alliance Only)

Cataclysm - (Same List as Above) + Garrosh's Pardon (Horde Only) / Gloaming Band (Alliance Only) *Note - Quest level raised to 20+, get it now* / Stillwater's Signet (Not sure on Faction)

Ring 2:

Now - Dread Pirate Ring

Cataclysm - Dread Pirate Ring @19 (+3 Stamina, +2 Hit Rating, +5 Crit Rating)

*Note - Gleaming Seal of the Archmagus is in the database, but unknown where to get this item; Possible Release in a Cataclysm Patch?* @19 (+5 Stamina, +3 Intellect, +2 Crit Rating, +2 Haste Rating)

*Note - I separated Trinket 1 / Trinket 2 by Normal Trinkets and BoA Trinkets; You can use any combination of these Trinkets as you see fit*

Trinket 1:

Now - Arena Grand Master *Note - Daily Quest being added at Gurubashi; Strongly recommended you get it now* / Insignia of the Alliance (Alliance Only) / Insignia of the Horde (Horde Only)

Cataclysm - (Same List as Above)

Trinket 2:

Now - Discerning Eye of the Beast / Swift Hand of Justice / Inherited Insignia of the Alliance (Alliance Only) / Inherited Insignia of the Horde (Horde Only)

Cataclysm - (Same List as Above)

*Note* If you have anything else to add, let me know. :D

You might want to add Smelting Pants, Wrangler's Wristbands of the Eagle and Dread skull shield, one of the best shaman guide Ive seen tho! nice

I think most of these people got it all wrong. Ele is all about crit, not f'in sp. This is my set up and its never failed me.

Head: LFH

Neck: WSG

Shoulder: BoA

Chest: Inferno (150)

Wrist: Mindthrust (9 stam)

Weap: BoA

Shield: Deadskull

Hands: Jute

Belt: Girdle

Pants: Smelting

Feet: Spider

Ring 1: Seal of syl.

Ring 2: HEAVY BRONZE RING didn't see this mentioned before, it's sick, now it's 3 stam 3 crit

trink: agm/medallion

Head: Lucky Fishing Hat

Neck: Scout's Medallion

Shoulders: Mystical Pauldrons of Elements

Back: Spidersilk Drape (70 armor / 5 all resist)

Chest: Mystical Vest of Elements / Inferno Robe (4 stats / 6 stats)

Wrist: Crystalline Cuffs (15 sp / 9 stam)

Gloves: Jutebraid Gloves (16 sp)

Belt: Girdle of the Blindwatcher

Leggings: Smelting Pants (16 armor)

Feet: Spidersilk Boots (7 stam / minor speed)

Ring1: Seal of Sylvannas

Ring2: Advisor's Ring / Dread Pirate Ring

Trinket1: Inherited Insignia of the Horde

Trinket2: Arena Grand Master

Weapon: Devout Aurastone Hammer (22 intel / 30 sp)

Shield: Deadskull Shield (7 stam)

Talents: (3) Concussion, (2) Acuity and (1) Elemental Precision

Professions: Herbalism and Skinning

Users who are viewing this thread