Egosvaultx of the Horde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boglund said:
Ego, could you like post your killcount everytime you log off for the day? Kinda hard to keep track on your progress for me..You're 2k something at least:p..Going for worlds first @ lvl 1? Guess you passed my lifetime, unless you count with Boglund and Bøglund. GL further

Sorry Bog =D. Haven't been killing that much last few days, been practicing driving a lot lately (License soon, woot woot) and helping gear up guildies >:3.

I'm also proud to say, spooksters healer is fully geared except for AGMs / Trinket / Professions?

But sure thing, when I log off I'll update it :D

Ogsir said:
Um should i make a horde or ally toon?

Again.

Coilfang -- Horde -- US

Haha, yeah - my pally is basically ready to go ^^ Working on First Aid and Herbalism now, I need some more enchants for offset stuff, but it's not that big of a deal - I still need 70 armor to my cloak aswell...but meh :p

get 50 people on level ones

get an 80 mage

grp with the 80 mage

have the 50 people on level ones spam rez in the GY (no death timer for lvl 1s)

80 mage spams arcane explosion

we did this and got of the hordes on level ones in 3 hours

kidneypopper said:

get an 80 mage

grp with the 80 mage

screenshot? sounds epic

kidneypopper said:

get an 80 mage

grp with the 80 mage

You do not get HKs or Honor when grouped with an 80.

Yeah....I'm calling shenanigans on this Kidneypopper, I'm pretty sure you don't get any HK credit if a high level kills a low level

I guess the math works however...if it is possible (which I don't believe it is):

3 hours = 60x3 minutes = 180 minutes = 180x60 seconds = 10800 seconds, assuming it would take you ~5 seconds to release and accept your res (there IS a delay, no wait time, but there IS a delay) = 10800/5 = 2160x50 (50 people being killed) =108,000 kills...but im almost positive it doesn't work if an 80 kills em

Yeah, if you wana just help him get kills them do it as alliance :p but if you plan on twinking, we are doing it as horde...we're parked in elwynn because of pvp brah!

Chant me son, and kidding bout what. I was planning on helping you with kills, and i knew you were horde so i asked why that person said make a horde.

But yeah im into a level 1 twink, get me them gears, and ill pwn twinky's ass ;)

Ogsir said:
Chant me son, and kidding bout what. I was planning on helping you with kills, and i knew you were horde so i asked why that person said make a horde.

But yeah im into a level 1 twink, get me them gears, and ill pwn twinky's ass ;)

Pshhhhh, yeahhh righthttt bro.

Hey guys, dunno how much I'll be on today, my Dad's off so we have stuff to do (>.<!).

I have to mow our lawn, install a door, paint a wall, and basically put together a whole bathroom, then to put the cherry ontop of this all, school starts for me tommorow so no more staying up to 5 am :(.

I'll see you guys when I log on :]

Ego, if you are going for worlds first @ lvl 1, you'll probably be in second.

Wanted to tell you this for a while, but at least now it's done:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwFuKVIpG1I]YouTube - Worlds First Lvl 1 of the Horde Title - Røskmeg [HD][/ame]

Myf riend has been doin it for way longer than you, so this wasn't to outrun you in anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread