Egosvaultx of the Horde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ego said:
I would love that. Uploading a 3 minute video takes me about 10+ hours.

@Chris,

/b/ is win. And yes, I can play atm. I've been ganking durotar people :D

Yew shud def let me beh ur 100kth kill for resons i tink yew kno kay?

Orcgasm said:
Yew shud def let me beh ur 100kth kill for resons i tink yew kno kay?

mb u hav comptitn wit psh n throw n xk n the othr bad. u hav rly hi chnces tho so be der jst incse

man...i think i have the solution:

but its going to need some form of explosion that you can use...we'll get like 10 people, get them to like 1 health - and drop a big ass bomb on them! BOOM, all 10 get kills at the same time, and you, you jump to 100,009 kills!

Spooksters said:
man...i think i have the solution:

but its going to need some form of explosion that you can use...we'll get like 10 people, get them to like 1 health - and drop a big ass bomb on them! BOOM, all 10 get kills at the same time, and you, you jump to 100,009 kills!

g e n i u s!

but..is zere any xplosion types available at level 1?!? ...if not, we could like...make an epic chase, he gets them low then they jump off a cliff and die form fall damage, but 'cause he hit them - he still gets credit and ploop ding 100k!

About the 100th kill, just pick the guy who helped you the most.

About the movie, please make a movie from Ego's view, recording the chat when somebody gets an achievement isn't as entertaining:p. Try to solve it in some way, EGO GOGO INTARNEWT CAFEEEE

Btw. would love to be there when you hit it, my realmlist is fucked, but if you hit 100k this weekend I can join the party since im going to my dad

Boglund said:
About the 100th kill, just pick the guy who helped you the most.

About the movie, please make a movie from Ego's view, recording the chat when somebody gets an achievement isn't as entertaining:p. Try to solve it in some way, EGO GOGO INTARNEWT CAFEEEE

Btw. would love to be there when you hit it, my realmlist is fucked, but if you hit 100k this weekend I can join the party since im going to my dad

I should hit 100k saturday. I'm at 88k as of now, Hoping to hit 90k before midnight. The rest is smooth sailing.

I might go to my brothers and record it on my laptop, so I can use his l337 wireless, and then I'd be able to upload it. Any chance you'd be willing to put it on your youtube bog? Help get my name out there a bit ^_^? I have screen shots of 100, 5, 10, 25, 50, and soon to be 100k achievements.

Ego said:
Thanks, just started farming again (was doing some misc things ;] ), broke 89k about 10 minutes ago, so looking at probably 90k by midnight.

Nice progress, I got to like 1k last night when you logged :D <3

lols, just logged on and ego and I has an EPIC 16 minute dual. I did very little damage to him, he did assloads to me...but damn I NEVER go oom!

and then he got me to ~100 health, cause i was working the 5sr, and he got a lucky 3 LS proc on me and i just went down xD was so much fun though

Ego said:
I should hit 100k saturday. I'm at 88k as of now, Hoping to hit 90k before midnight. The rest is smooth sailing.

I might go to my brothers and record it on my laptop, so I can use his l337 wireless, and then I'd be able to upload it. Any chance you'd be willing to put it on your youtube bog? Help get my name out there a bit ^_^? I have screen shots of 100, 5, 10, 25, 50, and soon to be 100k achievements.

I'll be there for sure, if I'm able to. But about uploading it, not so sure since it's actually a guild channel, but feel free to add it as a response to Røsk's video, which is the video attracting most viewers atm (That son of a b1tch).

I guess I can add an annotation as well in the end of Røsk's vid so people can click on it and see your video.

Boglund said:
I'll be there for sure, if I'm able to. But about uploading it, not so sure since it's actually a guild channel, but feel free to add it as a response to Røsk's video, which is the video attracting most viewers atm (That son of a b1tch).

I guess I can add an annotation as well in the end of Røsk's vid so people can click on it and see your video.

That would make me a happy camper >:3.

Updizated

Kore nametooshort said:
Shit man, you're getting fecking close :D

Maybe once you're done with 100k hks you can go for a 100k postcount thread.

contra-bootin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread