"Echoes Of The Past " recruiting!

hellrazor22

Legend
Hello 70 community!

Echoes of The Past is a new TBC style guild that aims to provide raiding experience similar to what it was back then.
We are a group of TBC loving people that gathers once or twice a week in order to progress through TBC raids. Since everyone starts with TBC Heroic dungeon gear (No boosters, heirlooms, pvp or vendor gear allowed), we are not in a position to instantly clear the whole content. We are currently progressing through SSC (3 bosses down) after downing T4 content two weeks ago. As soon as we feel comfortable with T5, we will move to Hyal followed by BT and SWP.

We are currently recruiting few more members for our core (12/15) group. Since we are not planning to run full 25 man in order to keep it more challenging, we are trying to balance classes across the board.

Currently Recruiting:
  • Holy/Prot Pala
  • Mage
  • Rogue
  • Fury Warrior
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Hunter

At the moment we raid on Fridays at 19:00 for our progress team and we have optional Karazhan runs on Thursday (23:00) or Friday after raid. Raid times could change in the future.

If you are interested or need more information, please leave a comment below or add me on real ID: hellrazor22#1884

Hope to hear from you and stay well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there

Added you on battle.net but not sure if you got it

Anyway I am a holy pala twink and I'm interested in joining :)

Please add me Ahmedkagh#2253

Regards
Illusionn

Hey man what's up.

This may be exactly what my girl and I are looking for. We're Horde (Kazzak), does that sound good to you ?

What are your plans once you guys clear SWP ?

Echoes Of The Past are back in action! Post here or contact me in game for invite! Raiding starts as soon as we get enough people!

Regardless of the top post we are currently recruiting all classes! We are however in a dire need of some healers to get things going!
PM me if you want to learn more and if you have any doubts remember that we are willing to accommodate to different raiding times and other similar stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread