Echoes of the past - 70's - PvE US Pacific

Closed recruitment on druid and warlock.

Opened recruitment for priest (you will be playing disc primarily).

We may be closing both spots on warrior soon, nothing is finalized. I need them to show up for raids before I make the final call. We still need at least another 5 regulars to start pushing into gruul/mags. Two of which must be a tank and 1 of which must be a healer.

This is a bit unrelated to the recruiting, but is raiding somewhat more balanced at 70 than before the expansion (at least at proper or slightly under geared level)? I know there was a bit of a raid nerf, but player power was brought in line to a better degree.

This is a bit unrelated to the recruiting, but is raiding somewhat more balanced at 70 than before the expansion (at least at proper or slightly under geared level)? I know there was a bit of a raid nerf, but player power was brought in line to a better degree.

Healing wise, yes, damage wise no. We were able to do a full kara clear with everyone 110 or under gear (with the exception of gear dropping in kara). We were able to 5 man netherspite and prince easily. Healing wise, it's pretty easy for you to die. I would say damage wise it's a bit worse, but the ability to actually have a chance of dying is refreshing.

I did some retooling of our roster and what we're looking for. A list of the changes

- Swapped 1 of the warrior tanks to paladin
- Removed paladin dps spot
- Added an additional hunter
- Removed 1 rogue, making the desire for 1 rogue only, which is filled at the moment
- Added an additional shaman as ele, which is filled already
- Removed a mage spot similar to the rogue, making the desire to 1 only, which is filled
- Added an additional druid spot for feral dps

So I'm getting a lot of questions about what we need.

Let me solve a slight issue for those of you who can't comprehend the point of the Recruiting List.

Step 1: Look at the recruiting list. Find a class/spec that you want to play. If there isn't one, then I'm sorry to inform you, move along for now.

Step 2: Look at the last edited list. Note, Yesterday at 7:04pm. I update this at least once a week if not twice.

We are moving along nicely, but we still need two full time tanks and three full time healers. If you can't make BOTH raids consistently, then I cannot reserve a spot for you. You're free to level up and if we have a spot for you, we'll bring you, but we reserve the right to deny anyone to join the raid group to keep it challenging. Speaking of which, we're considering bumping down the raid size to a lower amount, between 10-12.

High needs:

Prot Paladin
Disc Priest
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman/Resto Druid

Add me on Btag I am a balance/guardian fully geared druid Looking for fun i am on US-Tichondrius
Bigbill#1551

I added you, but if your definition of fully geared is brutal pvp gear or sunwell, then you'll need to downgrade, and we're not really looking for a balance or guardian druid.

Prot warrior spot open again, ours is still attending, but on a strict schedule that doesn't allow him to attend the full 3 hours.

I'm interested in this, it sounds fun. I wouldn't mind tanking and can roll a pally or warrior, I have played both since vanilla. If your needs for dps are higher than I can roll a rogue as well.

Users who are viewing this thread