Easy Achievements and titles to get at level 19?

womagic

Legend
I was wandering if anyone could help me out telling me the easiest achievements and titles to get at level 19?

Anything will help thanks!!

Depends on how you define easy.. I'd say pretty much every title available at 19 is easy, some of them just take a shitload of time.

guardian of cenarius is not easy. Diplomat is time consuming. Explorer is easy with a 2s flyer, a pain alone. ambassador is easy. holiday a chieves, pvp achieves and explore achieves are easy, also cooking and fishing.

Awesome said:
I recall reading somewhere that 19s can no longer achieve this title, but hey, prove me wrong.

Yes you can still get it though you now need to get the gilneas rep now if you didnt get ambassador

To be honest a good way to find the easiest achievs is to look at myself, Secclusion, or anyone else on the world list for that matter. Generally, if one of us got that achiev a longgg time ago, it is *most likely* easy to get. The general tab offers some easy ones, and the explorer achievs get you a shit ton of points.

Dangerdoom said:
guardian of cenarius is not easy. Diplomat is time consuming. Explorer is easy with a 2s flyer, a pain alone. ambassador is easy. holiday a chieves, pvp achieves and explore achieves are easy, also cooking and fishing.

He's talking about titles not achievements the PVP titles "The Bloodthirsty" and "of the Alliance/Horde" are not easy. Holiday titles are not easy because they only happen a certain time every year. there are no cooking or fishing titles for 19's

Ambassador/diplomat/explorer

^^ Time consuming but in the end looks cool and your getting a tabard from the explorer

Users who are viewing this thread