Dwarf Rogue?

So I was on my twink "Twinkytoes" who is a dwarf, and I was casually playing WSG when I noticed that Stoneform that away hunter poisons (Yes, I am very, very slow. I never used that racial before). Now I was thinking that maybe a Dwarf shouldin't be counted out when creating a rogue twink, because you can restealth easier without that nasty poison on you.

Stoneform is almost literally the only reason to ever roll a dwarf.

Or rather, it used to be...

with the nerf to the immunity it's kind of bleh now

Juke said:
Stoneform is almost literally the only reason to ever roll a dwarf.

Or rather, it used to be...

with the nerf to the immunity it's kind of bleh now

Aww crap and i though it was coz they where short and cool:(

I used to love stone forming out of a full set of bleeds on me from my feral drood friend, or garrote and rupture vs my rogue buddy. And it most definitely wrecked vs. DKs. It took a fairly lame nerf recently though. Oh well. :(

Dwarves will come in the night and steal your first born child... do not mock the spawn of the mountains.

blind -> stoneform -> bandage wins most duels vs bleed classes

yeah blind->stoneform got nerfed quite awhile back. I was pretty pissed about that. It was when blizzard decided that blind no longer needed a reagent and made it a physical component vs a poison one or something of that nature.

Edit: I just realized I don't think he meant actually stoneforming out of blind, but rather blinding someone and then stoneforming their bleed so you can bandage, which is uber win.

Users who are viewing this thread