DW Frost

So I got a pair of Nifflevar that I wanted to play around with. Would a Frost DK be a viable option to abuse this weapon? If not, I was going to level a rogue.

yes

10 char

or you can try it and level a rogue

join/make an arena team before you hit 71 if you wanna do that stuff

DW frost it currently really good. In 4.2 though, you can forget it:

- Hungering cold has 1,5s cast

- Glyph of dark succor no longer heals you 15% of your life back at every DS. Instead it heals you 20% life back after you killed a player, making it useless in arena.

I would say go for enh shaman.

Xanatös said:
DW frost it currently really good. In 4.2 though, you can forget it:

- Hungering cold has 1,5s cast

- Glyph of dark succor no longer heals you 15% of your life back at every DS. Instead it heals you 20% life back after you killed a player, making it useless in arena.

I would say go for enh shaman.

well 1st off any patch notes can changed in an instant

second, as long as you can cast hungering cold while moving (like slam) then i dont see a huuuuge issue

also the glyph change wouldnt be completely useless..it should work like victory rush meaning any kill that grants xp/honor will trigger it (meaning it works in arena). which makes it still better than victory rush since it automatically heals you and you dont have to close a gap and hit an ability to receive the heal. if you play with a dps partner you have a decent chance of getting the kill/heal, if you play with a healer your chances just went up (plus you have their heals anyways)

Users who are viewing this thread