Dungeon runs (US Horde)

Cattywompus

Veteran
Good afternoon, all! I am here looking to hire a hand for some dungeon runs on my 69 mage. I have gold on us terenas, some on malganis. I need quite a few runs mainly through magisters terrace and old hilsbrad. Let me know who is ready and willing!

Thank you all, have a great day!

pm me id. I have two accounts and am building a monk. we can trade gear at 69 as drops suck now. My toon runner is 110 monk so its just follow and loot boss. no gold needed. the more 69s the better so we can all trade drops
[doublepost=1551897225,1551897142][/doublepost]i should be on tonight if not tomorrow night 7pm est - 11pm

I had some issues trading at 79 when both classes were the same armor type. I remember it being a thing in raiding, but is it all levels now? My DK (in BoA gear) on one account kept not being able to trade to my paladin on another.

Seemingly that the drops were upgrades for the DK and he couldn't trade them the first time they dropped.

I don't remember every instance, but pit of saron and trial of champions for sure. Curious if its the same at 69.

Users who are viewing this thread