Dual Glaived Warriors look inside!

Tryal

Legend
Hiya all, I'm just curious to know how a 70 dual Glaive warrior is parsing atm? with the insane buff to 1h DPS (Viva la Pre-BC!) I was just wondering how they are doing? Post some numbers please!!! and Thanks!! :D

I mite get into theorycrafting on this when im more awake

*Sticky tapes eyelids open*

They look cool but suck, i have a dw warrior with 1 glaive /brutal offhand or suprem mace and warriors pretty much suck anyway atm at 70. I've seen a full b.i.s brutal warrior with both glaives and gotta say he got owned fast by a rogue in swp gear, barley scratchingthe rogue, his score was also bad at the end.

Kruul said:
They look cool but suck, i have a dw warrior with 1 glaive /brutal offhand or suprem mace and warriors pretty much suck anyway atm at 70. I've seen a full b.i.s brutal warrior with both glaives and gotta say he got owned fast by a rogue in swp gear, barley scratchingthe rogue, his score was also bad at the end.

maybe he was bad? :p

Awesome pre-thank you Sober... I'm just really curious to see what kind of numbers they pull! I'm loving this site so far

Grimthunder said:
I see 3400...

And I seriously you doubt that you do 5700 self buffed. I don't think anyone can do that, not even a BiS rogue.

look in the chat box, says 6519. but im guessing that was on trash and not a boss fight

Users who are viewing this thread