Druids and the argas rings

murlocsoup

Legend
hey, was wondering if 2 "Seal of Argas" is the optimal ring combination for a Resto druid? spirit seems quite viable to me, so im sticking with the seal of wrynn as second ring. i basically wanna know wether i should get an other seal for my resto set (which is my main specc) OR get a signet for me feral set, considering the signet is pretty damn sweet for ferals. any thoughts?

yup i do, however im still farming for the lava dredge (using glacial stone), i ve got every pieces of the leather heirlooms tho, got the grandfathered gear as well. im currently alliance, faction changing to horde.

I'd get the feral ring in that case and grab garrosh's pardon (5 stam/5 int) to use with seal of argas for balance

I just realized the other day that you can turn in honor points for Justice points. conversion is like 375 honor for 250 JP. that might help you get mace faster :)

Do What Niini said i got 2x caster argas ring's wish i had got one for my feral set and got garosh ring instead for resto set

Btw Dont faction to horde, ally need all the good twinks they can get atm

Edit:

Look at my armory For BiS balance set if u want an idea of gear set up, Feral is pretty badass though, i just prefer balance due to my aussie MS :p

Users who are viewing this thread