Druid healing gear 3.2

Snack

Salty
Hi all, i'm about to max out my druid with the last Heirloom items.

Don't got Fishing Hat yet, and AGM is almost impossible for me, beacuse noone wan't to help and there is always like 3 or 4 lvl 80's.

So this is a balanced druid resto gear, without AGM.

chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner

I don't know why the chest shows stats for lvl 1?

And i couldn't find the 40 armor on pants, but that is the enchant i want.

Please comment thanks.

Switch to [item] Spidersilk Drape [/item] and [item] Enchant boots - lesser accuracy [/item] so that you are hit capped.

A missed root/moonfire can make all the difference.

Sorry but i sold the aqarius belt, i did the q before patch 3.1 and before that patch it sucked hard.

I would like to hear more about the Pygmy Oild trick, what is that?

Batgnom said:
Sorry but i sold the aqarius belt, i did the q before patch 3.1 and before that patch it sucked hard.

I would like to hear more about the Pygmy Oild trick, what is that?

It's the trick where you make your twink "Gnome sized" by drinking (8 i think) pygmy oil then place your twink where the chest spawns while noone is around. Then log in right about the time the chest spawns and begin looting. the trick is gnomes are small enough where you are completely inside the box. As long as noone tab targets you or uses AoE you should get the trinket. Be sure to have autoloot on and GL if you try this. BTW this trick got me the AGM in less than 2 weeks =D

Cool thanks.

Can i only buy BoA chest's for Heroism badges, if i don't have the Crusader title?

You can downgrade those conquest emblems to Heroism, and I'd strongly reccomend the wintergrasp staff of Jordan with 6 hit over any other healing weapon. (ofc u start with Twisted chanters with 22 intellect) Because that combined with Spidersilk cape is 10 hit. Very close to cap. And if you want to push it over cap. you can go for a mana ring 6 int 2 hit iirc from DM.

It's important to stack the hit at the places where you won't notice the sacrefice

Users who are viewing this thread