Druid Gears

Squeakyjack

Legend
Hey guys was just wondering what all the possible druid gear is for horde? I'm looking to get all the gear just incase things get grandfathered. I would like Resto>Guardian>Balance>Feral gear. Im normally playing as a FC. Thanks in advance.

Nothing is getting grandfathered that is important.
Glad to have you here in teh 24 bracket.
YOu were a very good level 1 twink and Im sure you will excel here.
Glad to have you here in the 24 bracket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow thanks man.. Didnt expect that.
You want my armory for my druid to see what I need? Im working on rings and AGM so far... Bracers dont want to drop..
Bashbear @ Moon Guard - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
The rings you should get the 9 stam 4 spirit rings.
You would to have faction change to get two of them though.
And yah you will need the 8 stam bracers :D
You will also need a cloak enchant as well. ;D
Gåy @ Spirestone - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
^ is a BiS resto fc

What um cloak enchant should be good?
Im not able to faction change...
Also I don't like that helm. I play solo most of the time with no healers so I like the 5 haste from the helm....
Working on enchants no main on horde so I gotta transfer stuff via BB AH...
Thanks again.

Hey squeaky what happened to Gradu Unus? - Hasté

But goodluck with your 24.

What um cloak enchant should be good?
Im not able to faction change...
Also I don't like that helm. I play solo most of the time with no healers so I like the 5 haste from the helm....
Working on enchants no main on horde so I gotta transfer stuff via BB AH...
Thanks again.

Cloak enchant: Enchant Cloak - Superior Defense - Spell - World of Warcraft is still good. If you max engineering then you can use Enchant Cloak - Major Armor - Spell - World of Warcraft, but you'd loose out on 8 sta cloak. I guess 8 sta + 70 ac > 120 ac, but I'd keep a parachute cloak anyways because flying at high speed is always fun and a great way to get away.

Indeed I have been too lazy to grind out Engineering lately. Thanks for the tips, I now have the cloak enchant.

What would a 24 Resto FC be like, only played a 19 b4 5.0.4

At 24, they are incredibly viable atm. Depending on how you spec, Feral Swiftness can make it so your travel form runs at 161% movement speed, 1% higher than mounts! This being said, they make solo kiting defenses extremely viable, as long as your team can get the return before 4 stack sets in.

Thanks, I was thinking of lvling my 19 to 24, pretty sure I will now. Does having stag effect the jumps that were possible last patch in cat travel form ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I was thinking of lvling my 19 to 24, pretty sure I will now. Does having stag effect the jumps that were possible last patch in cat travel form ??

From what I've experienced so far, Stag has no difference in terms of jumps, compared to good ol' travelin kat :)

At 24, they are incredibly viable atm. Depending on how you spec, Feral Swiftness can make it so your travel form runs at 161% movement speed, 1% higher than mounts! This being said, they make solo kiting defenses extremely viable, as long as your team can get the return before 4 stack sets in.

Wild Charge is much more viable than Feral Swiftness at 24. It helps with fakes, slowing people down, and overall getting across the field easier.

Im not sure how its not the viable choice. I would survive much much longer with wild charge rather than Feral Swiftness. Sure, Feral Swiftness increases your speed by 15% but thats 15% you can't do anything with it like you can with Wild Charge. I use the poison extracting totem on my 24. I put that on the roof, I jump down, everyone follows me, I wild charge back up. That easily buys me 30 seconds atleast to go GY while they run back up or go another way. I think the obvious choice would be Wild Charge over all other talents, not to mention the leaps, and charges.

Users who are viewing this thread