Dream

Hi Wïp!!!

Thought of trying out hamcake land , but 16?gb client puts me off =[

Also chaseing a druid all day long, doesn't sound all that fun ><

just leave it downloading while night or something, 16g isnt that much xd

about druids, well there is debuff

Yes... A massive 3v3 event much like the one chill is organising. It will be better of course though because of the lack of burst ;3 no account sharing; you choose a class, gear how YOU want it to be geared and go!

Yes... A massive 3v3 event much like the one chill is organising. It will be better of course though because of the lack of burst ;3 no account sharing; you choose a class, gear how YOU want it to be geared and go!

Chill is doing a 2v2 event on Retial i was talking about a 3v3 on hamcake.

Pardon, but i do not enjoy the Wotlk client. to my money, Cata is the best thing that ever happened to world of warcraft.

are you really being serious? if so your a complete idiot Cata is BY FAR the WORST expansion wow has seen to date

Last edited by a moderator:
Chill is doing a 2v2 event on Retial i was talking about a 3v3 on hamcake.

I was actually refering to Hamcakeland too, hense the 'lack of burst' statement, and my initial statement of 'migrate to hamcakeland'. But yes, Cata is by far the worst twinking xpac world. As far as i am aware, GMs of HCL are actually considering holding a 3v3 event on the server.. so keep tuned :]

Cannabis, please refrain from using such impolite language. i happen to enjoy the cataclysm client very much.This does not necessarily make me stupid, and i can assure you i am by no means ill disposed :j

Cataclysm is by far my favourite expansion so far. Vanilla was horrible. TBC was slightly better, wotlk was quite good and cataclysm is amazing. looking forward<3

Users who are viewing this thread