Rogue: Sax/Tril/me

Mage: Kitn

Lock: None.

Shammy: Purj

Druid?: Resto

Pally: Ore

Warr: Havnt seen any.

that wasnt me it was private lazor eyes

black avatars/sigs are overrated. especially online. especially with gum soles. especially with hats that don't fit them

edit: and i don't think you can rap, so you owe me some supper since my taxes pay for your food stamps

black avatars/sigs are overrated. especially online. especially with gum soles. especially with hats that don't fit them

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Suede Timbs on my feet makes my cypher complete[/font]

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]edit: and i dont think you can play tinks, so you owe me all your wsg marks of honour since my honour pays for your pvp items[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Suede Timbs on my feet makes my cypher complete[/font]

i suppose suede is kinda classy... i went thru my wigger phase with suede Luggs. they were pretty nice

:

Alliance

Surv Hunter: Hass

Surv Hunter Nvme

Disc Priest: Oasis

HOly Priest: Wtbdispell

Holy Pally Math

holy Pally Idiote

Prot Fc: Daz

Sub Rogue: Slyddur

sub Rogue Atkis

Ele Shaman: Cannabis

it is a 7/3

Daz/Wtbdispell/Math are on defense.

rest offense.

:

Alliance

Hunter: Hass

Hunter Nvme

Priest: Oasis

Priest: Wtbdispell

Pally Math

Pally Idiote

Fc: Daz

Rogue: Slyddur

Rogue Atkis

Shaman: Cannabis

YOU FORGOT ORE!!!!! #1 HPALLY EVER!!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!

ore is serious buizness, you cant be rolling on the floor laughing at him!
<

bow to the twinking gods!

1. curley

2. ore

/worship

Chemistry and team work along with player skill is what wins premades. Most dream teams would lack the needed chemistry and team work to be truly successful.

I wouldn't trade my A team for any so called dream team. I might switch out one of my Priest for Maelstwom, but that is as far as I would go.

Chemistry and team work along with player skill is what wins premades. Most dream teams would lack the needed chemistry and team work to be truly successful.

I wouldn't trade my A team for any so called dream team. I might switch out one of my Priest for Maelstwom, but that is as far as I would go.

the OP isnt asking about Premade synergy just wanted to know peoples Dream teams however outlandish they are.

Users who are viewing this thread