Dreaax on Twink Info EU

Dreaax

Legend
Hi all TI readers, I finally registered ;)

Looking forward to join the discussions around!

Well, if you asked a bit more nice.. :)

Im a human paladin from the guild Excession on Draenor, in the battlegroup Blackout.

Spare me for your rude attitude next time, please. Just telling friends and opponents that im on TI.

Really no need to make a post about every player who got a TI account, whould be kinda werid, there's usally a welcome/introduction section for it, use it. :p

Dreaax said:
Well, if you asked a bit more nice.. :)

Im a human paladin from the guild Excession on Draenor, in the battlegroup Blackout.

Spare me for your rude attitude next time, please. Just telling friends and opponents that im on TI.

So now everyone needs to make a post at TI everytime they create an account at this site?

geeeeeeeeeeeeeez

elocon said:
Really no need to make a post about every player who got a TI account, whould be kinda werid, there's usally a welcome/introduction section for it, use it. :p

Chyeaaa be sure to remind him of the 'Search Functon' while ur at it Elocon, like you usually do.

Welcome Dreaax:)

So wasted is at it's end now?

If so I'll leave it and join exx on my lock again. Also - my rogue is comming to the lolliance side very soon. So I'll join in with that one as well:) ( If ofc I am allowed, that is. Hehe;) )

Dinkorastamán said:
Welcome Dreaax:)

So wasted is at it's end now?

If so I'll leave it and join exx on my lock again. Also - my rogue is comming to the lolliance side very soon. So I'll join in with that one as well:) ( If ofc I am allowed, that is. Hehe;) )

You're most welcome!

We're seeing a lot of changes on the Alliance side atm, but we'll hope for the best..

Users who are viewing this thread