Drayner - 20 P2P Lock w/ F2P restrictions

Just an update. I can't hang with you F2P folks. Gimped class with gimped chants = too much for this average player to handle.

Just an update. I can't hang with you F2P folks. Gimped class with gimped chants = too much for this average player to handle.

Aww /dislike

Reroll something more viable. Never got to play withya!

I'm sure you'd do more than fine in a 5 man AP premade.

Aww /dislike

Reroll something more viable. Never got to play withya!

I'm sure you'd do more than fine in a 5 man AP premade.

Y'all can't bnet queue with someone from another server can you? We could roll on my 21 rogue, which is Elune horde.

that's too bad, destro is actually quite powerful. aside from rogues and hunters I don't think you should have too much trouble really. what pet are you using?

that's too bad, destro is actually quite powerful. aside from rogues and hunters I don't think you should have too much trouble really. what pet are you using?

The glitched succy.

Hunters... yes. Hunters.

The glitched succy.

Hunters... yes. Hunters.

hmm well as long as you use a macro that casts lash of pain and conflagrate together it should provide burst to down most people regardless of class. oh well I guess its not for everyone, at least you tried something new, which is what more people need to do these days :D

hmm well as long as you use a macro that casts lash of pain and conflagrate together it should provide burst to down most people regardless of class. oh well I guess its not for everyone, at least you tried something new, which is what more people need to do these days :D

Yep. I gave it a whirl.

So can F2P group with people on other servers? I have a couple P2P 20s on the horde side. Most of my 24s are Alliance. I am really having a blast on my 21 Rogue.

Users who are viewing this thread