Drakewing Bands

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're a world drop, so it doesn't matter what you kill. According to Wowhead, the only statistically relevant number puts the drop rate at 0.03%. Think about that while you prefer killing things and not getting them.

If you want them, look in chests. If you want to kill things, have fun.

Try Wetlands:
Scientific chest farming
I got drakewing bands in less than a week.

I have 42 Mules parked at every possible chest spawn in all lvl 20-25 zones. I've looted over 400 chests.

I've been doing this almost daily for about... six months now.

I've gotten every possible drop you can get MULTIPLE times. Still no Drakewing Bands.

Srsly THIS > . < close to just leaving MMOs in general, that's how sick of "pseudo-RNG" I truly am.

I've had this problem on every toon I've ever rolled, btw, and yes I've seen others get DWB but I guess I'm that other guy.

I used to enjoy not always getting what I wanted, but when you spend 20+ hours placing that many mules and then put in HUNDREDS of hours running them from GY back to their body every 3-5 days, etc, you will lose interest in this game so fast, I log in and don't even want to play anymore, not saying that chest farming ruined it for me, but, ya when you give and give and get nothing back, it's hard to keep giving.

GL getting them tho : ) Hope you do better than I have so far... (yes I'll probably continue trying, and then when I do get them, how much you wanna bet I won't even want to rogue anymore....)

I have 42 Mules parked at every possible chest spawn in all lvl 20-25 zones. I've looted over 400 chests.

I've been doing this almost daily for about... six months now.

I've gotten every possible drop you can get MULTIPLE times. Still no Drakewing Bands.

Srsly THIS > . < close to just leaving MMOs in general, that's how sick of "pseudo-RNG" I truly am.

I've had this problem on every toon I've ever rolled, btw, and yes I've seen others get DWB but I guess I'm that other guy.

I used to enjoy not always getting what I wanted, but when you spend 20+ hours placing that many mules and then put in HUNDREDS of hours running them from GY back to their body every 3-5 days, etc, you will lose interest in this game so fast, I log in and don't even want to play anymore, not saying that chest farming ruined it for me, but, ya when you give and give and get nothing back, it's hard to keep giving.

GL getting them tho : ) Hope you do better than I have so far... (yes I'll probably continue trying, and then when I do get them, how much you wanna bet I won't even want to rogue anymore....)

Thread is rather old, so closing this, but: I feel for you! D: If it gets that much maybe try a more relaxed approach to farming. :) Or farm at the same time as a friend who needs other things, so you can farm two zones and call out what you find and keep tapping chests for each other if there's a lucky drop. Don't do it to the extend of feeling like you're completely wasting time! Good luck with RNG in the future. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread