Dragonflight F2P Baseline Guide

Anyone knows the chances of getting a shoulder from the first Bloodslag Mines Boss (Chrushto)? He has only 1 shoulder on his loottable, and the chance of looting legs and bracers instead is really high. I don't know if it would be better to farm last boss Iron Docs instead for WF Shoulders
I think shoulders only drop off last boss. Your probably best off running full clears of Iron Docks until you have everything you need from there, and then hit up Shadowmoon Burial Grounds for boots and cloak. As a hunter you should be able to do full circuits in under 4 mins.

Did we just lose a decent amount of HP in fresh patch? Looking at my screenshots the drop is like 2600->2170, like 20%.

stamina was nerfed
And this already affected how many packs you could pull for massacre. Tbh didn't thought that nerf gonna hit lowlevels that hard, i wonder what's going on at bg's.
There are also another drawbacks, first of all - yet another game performance drop, very essential at vintage pc's. It's that bad, that mobs in brd are drawn long after you run behind them.
And - for some reason that OP interact button has been broken. It can't open the doors, and, what made it so good - you aren't getting target icon for treasures while turning to them. It was absolutely necessary to find objects that were stupidly placed inside the rocks etc, like dubloons in some spots.

does all the Dungeon quest rewards have a chance to upgrade to ilvl 87? so classic, tbc, northrend ... dungeon quests?

does all the Dungeon quest rewards have a chance to upgrade to ilvl 87? so classic, tbc, northrend ... dungeon quests?
there’s one i know of that doesn’t scale to i87, the class-specific weapon quest (i think it’s done in bfd?). but the class specific headgear quest that takes place in brd does can scale to i87 for example.

but all the others? was thinking of doing all the dungeons first for maybe an upgrade

nvm, just had my first upgrade! quest reward from wotlk

Last edited:
And this already affected how many packs you could pull for massacre. Tbh didn't thought that nerf gonna hit lowlevels that hard, i wonder what's going on at bg's.
There are also another drawbacks, first of all - yet another game performance drop, very essential at vintage pc's. It's that bad, that mobs in brd are drawn long after you run behind them.
And - for some reason that OP interact button has been broken. It can't open the doors, and, what made it so good - you aren't getting target icon for treasures while turning to them. It was absolutely necessary to find objects that were stupidly placed inside the rocks etc, like dubloons in some spots.
Dear fellas. happy to report that in today's patch (10.1.0 - 49474) the fps drop issue was fixed, having back nice 50-150 fps in brd runs (it was 10 with previous bugged patch), can get gfx back to comfortable values.
And nope, interact with objects wasn't fixed, still ignoring many of objects it was helping before.

Next changes: 23.may.23 minipatch (10.1.0 - 49679) fixed object interact icons back to 10.0 behaviour. Nice to see blz is making its homework! Also corresponding CVars are saved again between sessions now, not sure when this was fixed.
WoWScrnShot_052323_100328_icon.png

Last edited:
I think shoulders only drop off last boss. Your probably best off running full clears of Iron Docks until you have everything you need from there, and then hit up Shadowmoon Burial Grounds for boots and cloak. As a hunter you should be able to do full circuits in under 4 mins.
Could you expand on how you do full clears in 4 minutes of Iron Docks? I am new to this, but struggling to get through runs anywhere near 4 minutes. Is it 4 minutes with the SL trinkets?

Could you expand on how you do full clears in 4 minutes of Iron Docks? I am new to this, but struggling to get through runs anywhere near 4 minutes. Is it 4 minutes with the SL trinkets?
SL trinkets and skipping all trash mobs using combat dropping abilities like precious bloodthorn band and shadowmeld

About the Socket Restritions: I realized the gear we have seen sockets proc are the same slots that can gain a socket from the Max Level Seasonal Item - https://www.wowhead.com/item=205999/volcanic-sculptor.

Not much, but just food for thought. Are the socket-able limited slots really confirmed (head, bracers, waist, neck, rings)?

Makes sense, thank you. Need to get my hands on those SL trinkets then.
Actually its closer to 5 mins, with 2*2 min totem recharge and some junk time - running to 1st boss, killing 3rd with oozes may take more time with no procs, and tp out timer won't start until 3rd dies, so you have to wait a bit after last. And some loading screen penalty ofc.

1.3. Looting
* If you are clearing solo, you will get 1 guaranteed usable item per boss. This is the quickest way to farm epic-quality (ilvl 87) at the moment.
* If you are clearing in a group with other 20s by just going through the dungeon entrance or by using the Dungeon Finder (a friend with WOD Chromie Time can group with you and sign you up), the group will get 1 guaranteed usable item per boss in total. This means you will only get 1 to 2 drops per run.
* If you are clearing in a group with a high level, the Legacy Loot rules will be triggered. If the group contains only 2 players (a 20 and a 60), they will both get 1 guaranteed item per boss, but there is no guarantee it will be usable (so a druid can get a sword for example). If the group contains more than 2 players, the number of guaranteed item drops per boss will still be 2 for the whole group, so for each kill someone will be getting no loot.
Does anyone know at what character level legacy loot kicks in for WoD dungeons? I have a level 50 character I thought I could use as a booster to speed up runs while preserving personal loot for my lower levels (since max dungeon level is 40 per wowhead). But legacy loot triggers. I've had a ticket open with blizz for a week going round and round with people who don't seem to understand the question and keep linking a blue post that legacy loot should kick in at 11 levels over the content max.

Does anyone know at what character level legacy loot kicks in for WoD dungeons? I have a level 50 character I thought I could use as a booster to speed up runs while preserving personal loot for my lower levels (since max dungeon level is 40 per wowhead). But legacy loot triggers. I've had a ticket open with blizz for a week going round and round with people who don't seem to understand the question and keep linking a blue post that legacy loot should kick in at 11 levels over the content max.
isn’t 35 the max for wod content? and 40 for legion?

or it’s 35 panda, 40 wod, 45 legion?

isn’t 35 the max for wod content? and 40 for legion?

or it’s 35 panda, 40 wod, 45 legion?
yeah I'm curious about that. Maybe they changed it to 35 in DF? Wowhead still lists 40. And the mobs are max level 41 when I bring my 50 into one of the WoD dungeons.

Users who are viewing this thread