Draft 10v10s - Saturday, Nov 1st

Got called in for work, so it's tentative at this point. I'll keep you posted.

Good to know thank you.

Is this gonna be wsg only? if u can't find fc's u could run gilneas or 10man ab. Since those games require a little more strategy and communication it may be more challenging to be cohesive, but it would add the spice that wsg really seems to be lacking since the changes to its time limit and stacks.

I was planning on doing atleast the first game as WSG and if everything went smoothly preach the idea of BFG, I've been on the fence about BFG with how much the bracket lacks CC coming back from being down 2:1 for bases seems pretty unlikely vs any organized/skilled players.

I personally love the new change to WSG

Last edited:
Hey mollytrip, it's not honorable after receiving raid leader to kick people who have been signed up and waited 20 mins in raid to get removed from skype, and raid with no explanation at all. Very rude and discouraging to join registered events only to removed for a homie not on the list. Not cool. /rant

Hey mollytrip, it's not honorable after receiving raid leader to kick people who have been signed up and waited 20 mins in raid to get removed from skype, and raid with no explanation at all. Very rude and discouraging to join registered events only to removed for a homie not on the list. Not cool. /rant

Sorry to hear that happened to you.. Some people care too much about winning then actually trying to benefit a community..

Barbs an Idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread