Draenor EU, prices and the AH

Magicuser

Legend
I was wondering about transferring a character to Draenor to twink at 19, but was wondering how easy it is to make a twink on the server?

My example: on Balnazzar, I'm trying to get either the Spider's Silk or the Spidersilk Boots/Cloak on the AH and there is literally no sign of any of it on the AH. Same with all the other BoE items one might need, I have to use my main to find anything/farm mats to make equipment I need/stuff for professions.

Are things any better on a server renowned for twinking? Could I get things I need?

If I was to transfer a character over, how much cash would I realistically need to make a twink with all the enchants and stuff?

The auction house is probably decent, but don't expect to get AGM on that server as its always busy.

dont go to draenor without an agm or be prepared to pay highly for one. that said you'll get enchants and gear there, but you'll get that on aggramar and azsune too.

Yeahh I've been trying to farm the mats, Spider's silk is just suuuch a bitch to get with it's 5% droprate... I'll persevere.

I think I'll stick with my server for now, if I get completely stuck then I might try to transfer.

Thanks!

I'lll sell agm cheaper than vianco, pm me

High populated server for 85s, high populated server for twinks, if you think about that, then its easy to get.

EDIT, Who cares about gold in cataclysm?

Users who are viewing this thread