Draenor 29

It has/had the most active guild named Button Bashers on Alliance side.

suzzane said:
hey mialo, i been away long time >< much going on how is the 29 nights been? any action any new faces making guilds places?

ill come round some people up for next week

We didn't have any games since last time you were there. We lacked Alliance, harder than ever before. :(

well dont you think then its time for you guys to try promote the bracket to people you know & get them to be alliance if horde have been dissapointed.. i wont be there alot in future ill try to make the 2 times / week but weather i do or not is a different story, especially im guna be looking for a new job soon and i dont know what hours ill be doing ><.

i mean i will most likely make it but weather the people in my guild are still willing to play after how it was the times before i didnt log.. serious midfield farming and overpowered setups (5+ pala lol) all running this bis grandftahered twinks against new to the bracket players ^^

see you sunday

Deesick, Shirama/Atheila & I have been trying alot to get Alliance going, but as nobody from Alliance doesn't even care about queueing, then I do know, there isn't any chance for us to make it happen. We need an Alliance player, such as Lathoriel did before, to get it all fixed on A'side. But since that ain't going to happen any soonish, it seems we got a problem for now.

Yeah actually the situation for our bracket on EU is kinda sad. Plus, theres a bit new content to "enjoy" ... more or less. Well. Ill be moving soon and looking forward to have a decent broadband connection to finally participate in 29 PvP again. As soon as Im done moving I might take that part Lath had and try to get those I know a bit more active, at least on DMF alliance as I got no twink on Draenor.

But itll take me a while to move first. For now I am just not able to stay in a running warsong with more than 5-6 players in it/around me ... Screw these mobile connections (at least if used in a forest like I do :>)

Lets hope for a good future for us twinks. Some call us dead already. A shame!

- Hrani

Users who are viewing this thread