Double Glaive Rogue

thread starting to get a bit old, just wanted to say that's an amazing rogue you have there.10/10

10/10 for the smog alone. love the way that set looks also the dual glaives are awesome as well

Really nice gear, in my eyes BiS.. been trying to get these items for weeks.. still not fully geared yet.. Though.. i dont want the glavies but really freaking cool bro! :p

Neither task is hard to accomplish. Neither is clearing the content at relevent level, either.

so standing behind a 90 is harder than farming 100s of k worth of gold and trying to find players selling GFd gear?? oh just saw you play 70 80 and 85 your another one of these players who stand behind 90s yeh or be lazy as stale said and buy gear from AH

so standing behind a 90 is harder than farming 100s of k worth of gold and trying to find players selling GFd gear?? oh just saw you play 70 80 and 85 your another one of these players who stand behind 90s yeh or be lazy as stale said and buy gear from AH

I've earned a large portion of my gear by doing the content with relevant level players. I take part in stuff like this. The amount of gold that you speak of really, really isn't hard to come by, so please, stop trying. Paying to win vs playing the character are two entirely different things (though I tend to solo and/or boost myself since I happen to play to a high level at 90, too).

Get over yourself.

nearly nothing on twinks is "hard to get", some things are time consuming but thats all.
if you wanna brag about something, wow (especially twinking) is the wrong place.

Let me put it like this;

''it's not hard to Swim 50 meters, but if you gotta do it 200 times, it might be'' . . . Same goes for gear

There weren't even level 80s when I twinked my level 60 :p

I've geared most of my characters with other people from my old twink guild at the relevant levels (not like that's impressive anymore).

Either way, all three ways of obtaining gear are not hard work.

Users who are viewing this thread