Double Feral strongest comp in 2's?

What's wrong with that? I do it all the time and it wins me arenas at 100 and/or 20.
It makes for boring games. Wait in open, play for 20 seconds till I land a Poly and force trinket then try to hold melee in open until poly DR is down. If unable to hold melee and they manage to pillar, it's 2 minutes of standing around. Yawnnn.

I like to take risks. For example, when playing Rogue/Druid, I will often random pet nova them out of stealth on opener. I have an 80% success rate doing this. The cost to do this goes down with time as the cooldown ticks down and gets them antsy to open. Win/(Lose/win).

If a team pillars immediately on a trinket more than twice I don't see a reason to be wasting all of our time and will just leave the match and hope they for more reasonable opponents next match.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most people that pillarhug show the fact that they actually have a clue about how to arena.

Going mid and zerg until one of the oponents go down while it must be fun for different comps it's not so effective when comes to others.

Now it comes down to why you que arenas. To have fun even if lose or to have fun and try to win each game? If second, then you must rely on any tactics and map advantages.

so double caster comb complains about pillars? wow :rolleyes:

I'm advocating some give and take on both sides. I will pursue the pillar if I think there is a kill to be had.

It's a waste of time for both parties if both are too stubborn to offer a little risk/reward. I'm sure both sides will complain and blame the other when it ends in a draw. The way you approach this, you seem to value that as a win.

Users who are viewing this thread