EU+US double dps rogue comps

Is it viable? Does anyone play it at all in this bracket?

I'm assuming 99% of the teams consist of healer teams so i feel like feral/rogue or ret/rogue that has synergy, well timed burst/interupts would be a nightmare for healer teams.

I've ran Rogue Boomy to like 2100 on two druids. It's a decent comp if you use voice. It relies on a lot of little things that usually just barely make the difference. Your biggest counter is probably Disc Hunter, but you can still beat them. A decent disc/mage could also create some problems, but there aren't many in the bracket.

I've ran Rogue Boomy to like 2100 on two druids. It's a decent comp if you use voice. It relies on a lot of little things that usually just barely make the difference. Your biggest counter is probably Disc Hunter, but you can still beat them. A decent disc/mage could also create some problems, but there aren't many in the bracket.

Nice, actually yeah u right Boomy could also work. I guess it mainly depends on skill but i would prefer a Feral over Boomy prolly.

Nice, actually yeah u right Boomy could also work. I guess it mainly depends on skill but i would prefer a Feral over Boomy prolly.

Yeah, I really only play Boomy/Rogue because I chose not to play Feral; I don't want my family to be killed. But, it's your call. I have played Feral Rogue before as a rogue, and it's quite fun/good.

That's not to say that Boomy/Rogue doesn't have its advantages over Feral/Rogue.

Yeah, I really only play Boomy/Rogue because I chose not to play Feral; I don't want my family to be killed. But, it's your call. I have played Feral Rogue before as a rogue, and it's quite fun/good.

That's not to say that Boomy/Rogue doesn't have its advantages over Feral/Rogue.

Officially disowned.

Yeah Feral is up there in fotmscum but not to the point of QQ murdering someones family lol..

Users who are viewing this thread