Dorà the Explorer... fresh twink

The World of Warcraft Armory

Still working on AGM and Insignia. No 80 yet, so no BoA :( and I work on Sundays lol. Gonna try to get a friend of mine to get fishing hat for me. Other than those three things I'd love to know what peeps think.

I think you bugged me about that in my ideabox thread a few months ago. As I recall I hadn't seen it on my BG yet (and still haven't). Have anything else to contribute?

Aye, will do now that I can turn off xp. Unfortunately I'm having a hell of a time getting logged in with this new patch since I've been running WoW off copy/pasted files without actually installing, so the patching process was giving me "unable to find wow.exe" >.>

I'm currently redownloading all the patches since Wrath.

Kellers girdle>bright belt or w/e you have on

Lavishly jeweled ring>the little sp from that ring

LF Keller's Girdle, believe me >.> none on sale anymore on my server it seems

I didn't bother farming up LJR since I'm equipping Advisor's Ring as soon as I can buy it.

Hrmm...If you can get Darkweave Breeches, do. Spirit got nerfed so unfortuately spirit is a throwaway stat now for 19s.

To be honest, I feel like you've sacrificed too much health and mana for spell power. Having very high spell power is good, but especially in these 3.2 days, you're going to get brought down very quickly not only by hunters, but by shamans especially, who will purge your shields and interrupt your heals until your mana runs dry.

Priests are a lot of fun, but if you don't build carefully, they can be very fragile. I don't consider my priest perfect in any way; in fact, there are a lot of problems with her, but I have 1200 health and 1330 mana and 88 spell power with no buffs (Fishing hat, no AGM.) I think if you could drop (for now, at least) 20 spell power and 20 spirit, and exchange that for 20 stamina and 20 intellect, then you would find yourself much more successful.

(Once you get your fishing hat and AGM, though, you could easily return a lot of that spell power gear, because you'd have a new source of stamina.)

So, I'd recommend:

+150 health on Inferno Robe. Yeah, yeah, I told you to get more intellect, but we'll be replacing that in other places. That takes you up 90 health and down 90 mana.

Mindthrusts with +9 stamina. In all, that gives you +4 stamina and +9 intellect.

Keller's Girdle. 10 health for 60 mana, easy choice.

Darkweave Breeches. 30 mana, 40 health over what you have here. Worth it.

Advisor's Ring. Lose 1 spell power, gain 20 health and some mp5.

All in all, that brings you to: 932 health, 1315 mana, 103 spell power. In my mind, worth it, especially when you add fishing hat and AGM to that: 1122 health, 1315 mana, 103 spell power, which, while a smidgen low on mana (you might want to replace +9 stamina with +7 intellect on Mindthrusts to bring your mana up), is quite an acceptable build.

Also, on a serious-but-not-really-because-you-can-roll-who-you-want note, you should've rolled blood elf for a priest. It's a lot easier to get away with having less intellect gear on them, since they come with +6 intellect compared to 19 undead priests. But, oh well.

how did u get exlpore isle of quel dainas or however its spelled, dont you gotta be lvl 70 to get their?

Can't swim to the island anymore. I got a lock summon.

The flying-only spots in outlands were a pain for which I needed lock summons. In northrend, I'd just die, activate Netlimiter to stop my downloads, then click "resurrect" which allowed me to explore while flying around on that epic mount you get while dead in Northrend. Other players would see my lv7 running through the sky at high speeds lol. I once camped on the horde zepplin floating around in Icecrown waving to other players who came up. They were always like WTF but I never told them how I did it lmao. It was so fucking awesome.

Lots of dying / ressing and over all a billion and a half lock summons when you get to northern (ice crown is a big one)

Ice crown its self requires atleast 2 or 3... You also need a port to uldar and like 2 other spots (I believe) I havnt done this... I'm guessing around 5 - 7 lock summons... And unless the warlock is your friend its probably going to cost you

\lets just say, a lot xD, this is northern alone mind you. . .

fuzzles said:

Still working on AGM and Insignia. No 80 yet, so no BoA :( and I work on Sundays lol. Gonna try to get a friend of mine to get fishing hat for me. Other than those three things I'd love to know what peeps think.

there is a twink on gilneas named dora the explorer, he got it 2 days after they put the title out. your about a year late sir.

fuzzles said:

AHMG HAI THERE DORA :O

it be teh jailbotz

Diiesel said:
there is a twink on gilneas named dora the explorer, he got it 2 days after they put the title out. your about a year late sir.

does it really matter who did it first?

there were twinks prebc we are all about 3 years late?

fuzzles said:
LF Keller's Girdle, believe me >.> none on sale anymore on my server it seems

I didn't bother farming up LJR since I'm equipping Advisor's Ring as soon as I can buy it.

ahhh dude...

i think i can get you a Keller's gridle if you got the gold i know people. :O

(not 100% sure)

Users who are viewing this thread