Don't Wear Your Necklaces In The Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazai

Umad
Looks like they're starting to manually patch twinks ilvl44 necklaces, most likely from reports?
This is what your necklace will most likely look like if they manually nerf it, it's literally just an epic with a blues stats.

Luckily though it happened on a twink i only log on once every blue moon, but I logged in today to check on something to discover this:
oiv.PNG

Careful out there guys, let everyone you know who got one know that this is pretty serious if they catch you with one in the open. (I don't normally wear it in the open I just forgot it was on, so remember to double check if you want to keep this item).

So if you just randomly logged in then how did someone Report you so that Blizz could manually nerf the neck?

Well I had to be online to get the neck in the first place though, right? I was grinding dungeons with some peeps for a couple hours and logged off ever since the day I obtained the necklace (I stayed on chatting with some people in Goldshire for another couple hours after the necks got nerfed from the loot table). I assume someone salty who didn't get the neck reported me before I had logged off, and this was the result.

I stayed on chatting with some people in Goldshire for another couple hours after the necks got nerfed from the loot table. I assume someone salty who didn't get the neck reported me before I had logged off, and this was the result.
I think this was your problem. I just checked the Twinks I was lucky to get it on, all still fine (for now). I fully expect them to get nerfed but I'm not worried about it.

I think this was your problem. I just checked the Twinks I was lucky to get it on, all still fine (for now). I fully expect them to get nerfed but I'm not worried about it.

That's what I'm saying, this thread is more of a warning post than an informative post. I'm pretty sure everyone knows that they should be careful wearing these in public, but it's more to show people the reality of what could happen if they choose to not take it off when they go to a city or populated zone.

Isn’t that just an old neck. Old ones from some previous year had that timewarped tag which is how I can tell. The ones this year didn’t have that tag.

A friend actually sent me a pic of his old one yesterday. A level 9/19 just like the toon here.
C303FA42-10D6-4C42-BA93-EF928A45AE3C.png

he said in his message that it was from “the first time 15+ could do it”

Last edited:
Isn’t that just an old neck. Old ones from some previous year had that timewarped tag which is how I can tell. The ones this year didn’t have that tag.

I don't know, I really couldn't tell ya. Maybe Blizzard changed the item itself to the old version? If so that would make me less disappointed, but no I never got the chance to do the old one, not even sure when the old ones were available not gonna lie.

They're also adding the swaggy gfed timewarped badge to them while squishing them for you? I'd almost rather that...

OP I think you just had a bruh moment and this is a neck you got 4 years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a level 9 char can u even queue into LFG with a level 9 char ? Unless u farmed it in instance ?
Bug or not, level 1s are queuing for it; but also, again, it's an old necklace on an old 19. This thread is a dud.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread