Don't Trust Nyzora!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't two armor. It is actually 34 armor, but you don't seem to know that.

And it is true Noraan doesn't know anything about twinking, the difference is 1armor, not two. Should know that with the bad gear you give your members in your fail guild.

And it is true Noraan doesn't know anything about twinking, the difference is 1armor, not two. Should know that with the bad gear you give your members in your fail guild.

Really? I seem to give more then you give to your- Wait. You don't have any members, sorry, my bad.

Noraan, all this stress is making you start to lose your twinking knowledge. Just forget about the cloak, and go reread some twinking guides to restore your twinking knowledge.

We opened recruitment a few hours ago, and we have a full guild bank with enchanted BiS gear, what do you have but a few copper and some bread in yours?

Noraan, all this stress is making you start to lose your twinking knowledge. Just forget about the cloak, and go reread some twinking guides to restore your twinking knowledge.

That 7 agility to gloves seems to want to do you alot of good.

We opened recruitment a few hours ago, and we have a full guild bank with enchanted BiS gear, what do you have but a few copper and some bread in yours?

3 items in mine is worth your whole bank.

skill > gear @ Warcraftnick, btw. Welcome back,
Are you fucking kidding me?
You are going to pull that on me.
Yours and Norans action bars have no fucking binds at all on them and squeaky blocked out his binds in his guild thread.
And thank you for the Welcome back :D

Yours and Norans action bars have no fucking binds at all on them and squeaky blocked out his binds in his guild thread.

Naw, I just put my binds in the second slot. ./shrug Care to see?

I blocked mine out cuz mine isnt done yet. I just put random crap on there right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread