US Don't play alliance this bracket

jfc, i'm excited? you asked for an answer to a question.

dont like getting farmed? get better at the game & Q with friends. Or just /afk and do something else with your life. get over it you white knight PoS it's been 14 years do you really think people are going to stop GY farming bc youre complaining about it? you arent the first and wont be the last - my past "reputation" on this website holds no bearing on the fact that you will never change how others play this game unless youre paying my sub. but even then i might tell you to ligma, bc i play this game to enjoy myself in the few hours i find myself without something to do IRL.

@JadeFire you might also want to take a step back for about 10 minutes and breathe. with all of these post edits/deletes i cant keep up with you. how bout you form a complete thought before you open your mouth.

i think the idea is to switch from the side DOING the farming, to the side GETTING farmed? i didnt read his OP, so i dont know if thats exactly how he worded it... but yknow what ya FUCK U @Allybeboba (p.s. allyboi r u the 39 shaman on doomhammer from 2009/2010 that had Stam/Eagle lenses & didnt deserve them at all?)
Pretty much just said along the lines to have characters on both factions to swap to whichever side is in your favor.

Pretty piss poor way to look at it lmao, and I don't think anyone can take someone who says "it's just a game" seriously when they have over 8k posts of their unsolicited opinion.

I have characters on both factions so no. But swapping because you're getting facerolled? What a joke lol, if you have fun sitting in queue for 15 min to either GY farm or have a 3 minute game, then that's on you, because you're suggesting people do the same, because who likes actual competition in a game, right?

No, swapping because you aren’t “facerolled”.
It’s easy to sit and farm people all the time. It’s another thing to beat people back.
I play whatever side has the shortest queue times. ie: the side that has less people in queue at the time.
My free time is very limited and precious. I don’t sit on my a$$ for hours on end playing video games. Have to value engineer my game time.

/cheers

@Allybeboba (p.s. allyboi r u the 39 shaman on doomhammer from 2009/2010 that had Stam/Eagle lenses & didnt deserve them at all?)

It’s possible. I have forgotten and deleted more characters than many people on this site have active on my accounts.
I use all sorts of names on many different servers. Most of my lowbies are resto shamans though. My wife and I have been known to play warlock in 19’s a long long time ago. It mostly just healers now though. DPS is just not any real fun at low levels any more.

/cheers

It’s possible. I have forgotten and deleted more characters than many people on this site have active on my accounts.
I use all sorts of names on many different servers. Most of my lowbies are resto shamans though. My wife and I have been known to play warlock in 19’s a long long time ago. It mostly just healers now though. DPS is just not any real fun at low levels any more.

/cheers

shamans name was Bandix. had to go back into my photobucket account from 10+ years ago jesus the nostalgia. have some hilarious pictures of different tinks throughout the years on there o boy

You were asking this in a battle for gilneas when this guy clearly plays 20s, And i was reading you but honestly didnt find it relevant, i think thats why most twinks just skipped the coment.

I still don’t know who chops is so I asked in all bg’s like WSG, EOTS and AB but clearly you weren’t there... plus multiple twinks replied to my question and they said chops was “meh” and rarely plays anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread