Don't do deals w/ this guy [Shamatix]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dramatized

Legend
This is a "warning" or w/e you wanna call it...

The user http://www.twinkinfo.com/user/7969-shamatix/ is an unreliable person that should not be made any deals with.

Shamatix made a thread here on TI, asking to buy a pair of [Petrolspill's Leggings]. I soon replyed and explained I had one of these laying around on the server Burning Blade, and if he came to me he got almost get them for no money at all (around 3k). So we both agreed on this and he said that he would be able to pick those up in 1,5 month... I was like "okey, that's a long time but as long as I get them sold I'm fine w/ it". While the time I was sitting on the pants for him I got alot of other offers on my panties but I declined them all 'cuz I had promised them away to this guy.

So after exactly 1,5 month he had apperantly removed me from Skype and totally ignored all my messages here on TI... And to this date (almost 2 months exactly) he still haven't replied and explained himself.

I see him posting much in this section, wanting to buy alot of things so I thought I'd just aware you of his shady mentality.

Burn in hell *****, don't ever **** me over like that. Over 'n' out.

Ok.

If you feel you have been wronged by him send a message to Kore explaining the situation so he can see if it needs to be dealt with. This would be more productive than bumping this thread for eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread