Don’t collect Argus cosmetics without buying spares!

There’s a cosmetic dagger with no level req and 3.6 attack speed from a vendor in Argus. Buy at least three if you plan on dual wielding them for procs. They’re BoA, but once you collect one, it disappears from the vendor entirely. Happy Lifestealing!

Attachments

• IMG_1020.jpeg
    IMG_1020.jpeg
    218.1 KB · Views: 359
There’s a cosmetic dagger with no level req and 3.6 attack speed from a vendor in Argus. Buy at least three if you plan on dual wielding them for procs. They’re BoA, but once you collect one, it disappears from the vendor entirely. Happy Lifestealing!
but what do they look like? :thinkW:

but what do they look like? :thinkW:
model-wise they’re Draenei themed daggers! Unfortunately the tooltip is 100% accurate. Only redeeming factor is the slow speed, which might come up. Was moreso sharing the caveat of buying before collecting.

Attachments

• IMG_1022 2.jpeg
    IMG_1022 2.jpeg
    649.2 KB · Views: 254
How do these compare to other available options for 1-9s?
Did a little testing on my very geared level 1 rogue. Compared to the current BiS 2x Shocking Claws, the dps was about the same on a target dummy. Rogues are very reliant on procs and this was much more proccy as expected. I also have six feather fan and bronzed elekk statue though, so someone with just EF/Satyr or LS/Satyr might not get as much value while still losing the stats. Shocking claws also provide a fair bit of stamina too, so you're losing out defensively for something quite comparable offensively even in the most ideal builds. My personal assessment: Grab 'em and store 'em away. Who knows, when i29s are eventually taken from us by the fun detectors, these may become truly viable.

This would be a great weapon for a level 10 fury warrior to dual wield with a Cudgel of Naralex for whirlwind spam. A big issue was the lack of slow weapons for 10 fury to dual wield for lifestealing procs on whirlwind, so this might bridge the gap somewhat between level 10 and 11 fury twinks(who have access to TG).

Users who are viewing this thread