Donate a prepaid to #1 troll of the world

People are wandering why I am so good at trolling. The reason is that I don't play wow since my accounts are frozen for a year and a half.

So , if there is anyone who want to donate to a troll a prepaid , or a TBC serial I am :) because I am not expecting that I will win that "fair" contest from the front page in wich a prepaid card will be "randomly" won by a close friend of the admin:confused:

P.S. don't write the code here, send it on the pm cause some dude may get it before me!:eek:

No, i'm going to buy me a fleshlight

RC-ST. said:
People are wandering why I am so good at trolling. The reason is that I don't play wow since my accounts are frozen for a year and a half.

So , if there is anyone who want to donate to a troll a prepaid , or a TBC serial I am :) because I am not expecting that I will win that "fair" contest from the front page in wich a prepaid card will be "randomly" won by a close friend of the admin:confused:

P.S. don't write the code here, send it on the pm cause some dude may get it before me!:eek:

Christ ... At first this dude just cracked me up , now he is just plain fucking annoying really -.-

well, to be honest, it's not that I don ' t have 30 bucks to pay for a prepaid, even if I am unemployed at this time, but is the fact that i find wow too expensive

i mean, i never payed so much money to a game before

wtf?

i payed around 100 dolars until now for wow at I have never bought a game in my life(long live piracy) and I have played a lot of games.

I find it stupid to pay so much money for a single game.

those guys only worked once to make it and now they make us buy this game every month!

let's cut the crap! the costs to maintain the servers is around 1000-2000 dolars per month per server. This means that we should pay around 40 cents per month for wow. the rest of 15 dollars go directly to their pockets.

they have so much money that they throw them on stupid movies in hollywood directed by that stupid man who made spiderman 1234545664

Ok, I bought you the prepaid card you asked for. But this website is buggy for me I can't send pm's. Write out your home address here so I can mail it to you.

Wingman said:
Ok, I bought you the prepaid card you asked for. But this website is buggy for me I can't send pm's. Write out your home address here so I can mail it to you.

errm buy an EU code for me too plz :D

Lets saying the cost of maintaing a server is cheap, they have to pay for a large number of servers.

They also have to pay for updates to fix glitches, bugs, create new content, and so forth.

The biggest part of their profits most likely goes to the employees, people that need those jobs to pay for food and other needs.

Ok, I bought you a prepaid card too. But my e-mail is buggy for me and I can't send e-mails. Write out your home address here so I can mail it to you.

why do you really want my home address?

i mean is there a new trick with the home address or what?

RC-ST. said:
why do you really want my home address?

i mean is there a new trick with the home address or what?

omg dont u understand Im gonna put the Gamecard in the envelope and send it to you it will arrive in a few days I think

write it here because my pms are buggy and dont work too.

hey my mailbox is really buggy so instead if your home address give me your cell number, ip address, and social security and we can meet at a starbucks and chat then we go out for a brew.

Deadhed said:
hey my mailbox is really buggy so instead if your home address give me your cell number, ip address, and social security and we can meet at a starbucks and chat then we go out for a brew.

Flawless Victory.

It's very thoughtful that RC-ST stopped paying for WoW so he could cover the expenses for our new baby.

We still haven't named him yet.

Users who are viewing this thread