Doing Rbgs right Now <Skey Gaming>o!

how am i rushing rbgs , we went with 8/10 from Bts's Rbgs get a clue man please stop trying to make my guild look bad , you troll in general 24/7 noone should be joining guild and come on ventrilo spamming random sounds etc , then calling us the immature ones in about almost every thread originally made by me .

i dont have a grudge against nesyla but he is trolling by having no idea how much succes Skey Gaming is having right now , Anyways i wish you good luck wherever you xferred to camael hope you go back to the old camael and seablue try being more mature then a 16 year old kid trying to have some fun making a serious 70 guild while your trying to steal members spamming them its shit guild .

peace //

Steal members? I'm not even in a guild

It is a bad guild.. people like chillqt in it I mean wtf?

Also your making a serious 70 guild? wait a second, let me just take a few moments to think about what you just said..

right, i've thought about it and a SERIOUS 70 GUILD I still don't understand, How can you be serious at level 70?! WTF.. explain please...

Also ur bad. and mad.

Steal members? I'm not even in a guild

It is a bad guild.. people like chillqt in it I mean wtf?

Also your making a serious 70 guild? wait a second, let me just take a few moments to think about what you just said..

right, i've thought about it and a SERIOUS 70 GUILD I still don't understand, How can you be serious at level 70?! WTF.. explain please...

Also ur bad. and mad.

I swear to god every time you make a comment it has me in it, Are you bloody addicted to me? Jesus christ....

I swear to god every time you make a comment it has me in it, Are you bloody addicted to me? Jesus christ....

Want to see addicted? your about to get sat down.. wait for it
<
30seconds and refresh.

So many fucking binds yow, My head would explode
<

But I'm not getting involved with this... so I am going to post something constructive...

A man goes into a library and asks for a book on suicide.

The librarian says; "Fuck off, you won't bring it back."

harhar

sat down!

DAMN You beat me when i was with a feral who is playing feral for first time in a long time and is also the pve leader, Jesus christ sit me down

DAMN You beat me when i was with a feral who is playing feral for first time in a long time and is also the pve leader, Jesus christ sit me down

PvE Leader, LOL'D.

Ventrilo: Guyz ok, so we're gnna nuke this boss and then nuke some more.. a bit of healing and its dead.

Its 70.. get a life.

PvE Leader, LOL'D.

Ventrilo: Guyz ok, so we're gnna nuke this boss and then nuke some more.. a bit of healing and its dead.

Its 70.. get a life.

It's 70 get a life, Says the guy posting pictures of beating people in arena? Trolls guild and it's members. Not to sure what you do for a living but cmon calm it down please bro

Users who are viewing this thread