Dog breeding and cool names

So, Im just going to say straight off that i only have a very tenuous grasp of whats required here.

When breeding a dog in the UK as far as i know, its required (or atleast fashionable) to give it an official name. This name can incorporate its everyday name, eg Rover, and also includes the name that you as the breeder use to distinguish your dogs as dogs that you have bred/own.

Now, my mum is a crazy old dog lady and shes recently made the decision that she might start breeding dogs. Her latest dog, and the one that would be the focus of her breeding endeavours is a miniture dashound called Fred. Now for my mum to start this breeding malarky she'll need a breeder name, and this can be whatever you like. I need your help in thinking up a cool name.

Examples of breeder names of other daxys are Landmark (from one of my dogs dads i think "Landmark Dark Warrior") and Rosanport (from one of my past dogs "Bellatrix Magestrix Rosanport")

Anywho, if anyone can think up a cool name, and possibly the whole name that fred should have, I'll pass your suggestions to my mum and report back to you.

1) Sweet Treat Travy

2) BillyBark Benjamin

Now if this give you any inspiration, my dogs names are

OLLIE

and

TWIGGY.

=)

Frederick Aberforth Montague

Graham Cornelius Wellington

jaquin szhefa delafluer

dnoop sog

WTFtenchars