Does Twink Info gain anything from the level 24 members?

lindenkron said:
24s have the same right as everyone else to be on twinkinfo since what they are technically is twinking.

what about private server discussion?

turtlezyo said:
24s have the same right as everyone else to be on twinkinfo since what they are doing technically is twinking. What about private servers?

not blizzard supported please leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By god. DAMN ME FOR MESSING THAT UP! And why are people saying *they are TECHNICALLY* twinking. They are twinking. So stop saying technically it makes you look stupid.

Mnkey said:
By god. DAMN ME FOR MESSING THAT UP! And why are people saying *they are TECHNICALLY* twinking. They are twinking. So stop saying technically it makes you look stupid.

This made me laugh. I've noticed people are throwing this term around so loosely anymore. Did we forget what it means? /scratches head

Otherwise I say if they can't keep their mouths shut, ban them. Sites ban people for talking about piracy. 24s are kind of our equivalent.

You DO realize that the reality is the complete opposite, right? It's the f2p who are getting something for nothing. You are playing WoW, or getting a service for free. Just because players of a forum have a different playstyle than you doesn't mean they should be banned.

I don't play this bracket, but from what I know: 24s couldn't care less what f2p players think about them. They are doing what they do for fun. As paying customers, they aren't breaking any rules by leveling to the max level in that bracket (24) and gearing out just as any other twink. If you don't like it, pay Blizzard some money and do it yourself.

However, the constant posting about 24 stuff in the Free to Play section will soon start costing infractions cus I'm quite frankly getting tired of it.

Where are 24s supposed to post then? The greater 20-29 forum seems to be directed at the upper section of 25-29s. Whereas it is assumed the 'Free to Play' bracket is directd at the lower section, or 20-24s. It would make more sense if twinks posted to their respective audience, in this case 24s posting in the same forum as 20s since they're in the same battlegrounds.

Maybe the subforum should be renamed to 20-24 to greater reflect this.

Painaid said:
It would make more sense if twinks posted to their respective audience, in this case 24s posting in the same forum as 20s since they're in the same battlegrounds.

Maybe the subforum should be renamed to 20-24 to greater reflect this.

I agree with this, the F2P section should be renamed 20-24 especially since there is a precedent with the other forums. For example:

15-19 Bracket

> 10-14 Bracket

Therefore should be:

25-29 Bracket

>20-24 Bracket

I don't care the least bit about 24s anymore, as long as they created those 24s to win games and not just farm. A non-hunter/rogue 24 is as hard to beat as a f2p hunter. Now 24 hunters is kinda retarded, but just as 20s, most of 24 hunters are beyond terrible.

I am pretty sure getting crushed by MMB premade in 5 minutes is way less frustrating than facing 8 retard MALE NIGHTELF HUNTERS that farm your GY for 25 minutes, anybode agree? Talking WSG, but is the same for AB.

PS. Had a 17 hunter AB game today xD

MMB4life#1tinkguildworldalsodoesntGYfarmishelpingoutthehordeinabrocketbracket

I am stil wanting reasoning of why *since his OP is contradicting with itself* why this hasnt been moved to the 20-29 forum, because it is concerning 24s mainly and less f2p. Also this thread was basically calling people out and has only started flame *by me including*.

What i said above is sarcastic but does make some very good points.

is a hunter really whining about anything at all? 20 hunters kill my 24 all the time, especially when there are NINE of them in an AB and SEVEN of them are defending stables.

What takes more skill, keeping self heals and having to LoS long enough for a stupid hunter to come chasing after you so you can actually attack, or s keying while hitting concussive shot on cooldown.

Hunters ruin the bracket. Alliance would have 5 capped probably 80% of the games I was in last night without MMB there to slam them. The games Bone was holy was hilarious because he was healing me for a few of them and I hit like a wet paper napkin and still all it was was perma concussive shot. I'd get conc'd and just turn and fight something closer and let the hunter beat on me until he lost interest.

But ok guys 24s are the reason why things are bad. Not the alliance facerolling and not their awful class comps.

allahkazam said:
is a hunter really whining about anything at all? 20 hunters kill my 24 all the time, especially when there are NINE of them in an AB and SEVEN of them are defending stables.

What takes more skill, keeping self heals and having to LoS long enough for a stupid hunter to come chasing after you so you can actually attack, or s keying while hitting concussive shot on cooldown.

Hunters ruin the bracket. Alliance would have 5 capped probably 80% of the games I was in last night without MMB there to slam them. The games Bone was holy was hilarious because he was healing me for a few of them and I hit like a wet paper napkin and still all it was was perma concussive shot. I'd get conc'd and just turn and fight something closer and let the hunter beat on me until he lost interest.

But ok guys 24s are the reason why things are bad. Not the alliance facerolling and not their awful class comps.

it doesn't matter how many times we post stuff like this, the same douchebags are going to give the same disingenuous bullshit whiny arguments. i talk with most people on AP horde, and we all recognize the real problem in this bracket.

just keep on playing your 24s - they can't stop you. the onus is on the alliance 20 twinks to improve this bracket. as long as you continue to play your alliance twinks, and continue to not make horde twinks instead, you're going to continue to be the problem.

Jdoring said:
This is why I wish we could do more wargames... why waste 7 hunters at stables >.<

More importantly why 7 hunters... I wish blizzard wouldnt say that Hunters are a good class for new players... it really screws us over big time

towards the end of my night the alliance would cap stables and seriously leave 10 people there because the rest of them would wipe at LM and not even go to GM or BS. We'd pretty much 4 cap automatically because the 9 hunters in the game all shared a common backbone.

IpayIwin said:
I agree with this, the F2P section should be renamed 20-24 especially since there is a precedent with the other forums.

Imo it should be Free to play discussion forum

lv 10-14

lv 15-19

lv 20

All F2P

Users who are viewing this thread