Does this mean we have to go back to librams on bop legs?

Does this mean we have to go back to librams on bop legs and throw away our boe shit loosing that expensive enchant? Do we have to pay 100g per libram now when average is 20g now? I suggest start stocking up on librams and get sombody trustworthy to start doing yours. If you dont beleive that theese leg enchant changes are not going to affect much you are wrong because all the healer twinks rely somewhat on that extra 35 SP. And dont forget the 40 stam and 12 agi for FC's. This will effect every twink that has theese.

Indeed, this change - if it goes live, will shake the foundations of twinking, some say for the better - and others for the worse. Im for the better, but that's a matter of opinion. I am going to wait a little while before i stock up on librams however, 3.1 is still ~2 months away and i don't wana jump the gun

Im personally one of the people who think its for the better because everyone will be like old times and no more grandfathering the olny disadvantage some of us have is not having a main or enough gold but thats your problem =D i miss the good old days with leggings of the fang+8agi or 8stam it was fun and coming back

Drayner said his +8 SP to Helm worked on PTR, so Libram of Constitution to Legs should work too in theory. I don't think anyone has tested yet, but I'm 99% sure Librams work on Legs in PTR

In that case Rip. Old school as we can get then. Just with titles+tabards :)

I wonder if Blizzard give us a NO xp trinket.

I'll wish for a wet dream tonight....only kidding :p

Unstablle said:
I personally LOVE this change. I hope they take away leg armor, 30 stam shoulder chant, and professions. However, I am against taking away naxx since some people paid 10k+ gold and high end prebc enchants, as that would basically make twinks just level 19 pvp chars.

No offense, but how are Naxx any different then people who spend thousands of gold leveling their mining? Or are you just one of those people who has em and want's to maintain some sort of advantage?

Also I would recommend getting your librams now rather then waiting as the insane title will probably create a shortage of librams, although it may also create a bunch of people who will sell you the enchant. Might be really easy to find someone to do it. Guess we'll have to wait and see, but I figure if you get the librams you might find someone happy to do the rest because they want Shendralar rep.

well we will be back to twinking like it was in the good ol' pre bc days :)

which means i can take my rogue out of retirement and have good gear :D

Funny thing is....I never got rid of the librams since it was still useful for helms, looks like the guild bank tab full of librams will finally be put to use heh.

PS: Start stocking up over the next month or two, if this change goes live...librams will become rarer and more costly!

At first I was against all these surprise changes on the PTR but the more I think about it the more I like it. I remember the first time I ever saw anyone with clefthide and I was like :O "Hax!" then I rushed to get it myself. After making 7 twinks now I realize that as long as blizz takes them away for all twinks and doesn't leave some stupid bug that only some twinks get I am all for it.

Don't screw it up Blizz!

PS. if you take away +225 prof buffs from people (please do) please don't make 450 people unlearn and re-level. It was a pain the first time and it will be again (unless you overlook the skinning bug which would only make it slightly less of a pain).

I'm all for a fair playing field so new twinks have the same opportunity that we had to get the best gear, but making me unlearn my mining and then re level it to 225 really sucks. Plus nerfing leg armor kits was really uncalled for, casters really need that extra SP

Well, we can't have it both ways.

We asked Blizzard to level the playing field, and that is what it looks like they're trying to do. The +100 HP to chest is odd, but other than that, everything they're nerfing (sofar) has been BC or higher.

Do I want to loose my 800 HP* on my 19 and 29's? No; but if it means that we get to see new twinks being able to compete with "A little" work, then I'm happily embrace the change.

(*800 HP you say? 100 HP to chest, 40 Stam legs and 30 stam Shoulders)

yeah only the pre-bc change is weird, the rest... 19 was never meant to have all these !

hy the +100 hp ? maybe because they prefer us to have +4 all stats then +100 hp ! still a weird choice from them, i really wonder why !

I still think that 450 prof buffs need to be removed, There unfair for people like me who want to start a new twink today and have a fair chance.

Rares said:
I still think that 450 prof buffs need to be removed, There unfair for people like me who want to start a new twink today and have a fair chance.

Did you read any of the previous posts?

Users who are viewing this thread